I've been thinking about a moving domain, like the Carnival.
My idea is an evil officer who lead to the death of both civilians and his own men travels in a kind of platoon of the damned. His only goal is find the enemy officer who was brought to the mists with him. Wherever he goes, nature twists ...
Search found 3 matches
- Thu Oct 08, 2026 2:57 pm
- Forum: Ravenloft Forum
- Topic: Random Darklord Concepts
- Replies: 36
- Views: 13114
- Mon Oct 05, 2026 7:17 pm
- Forum: Ravenloft Forum
- Topic: Ideas for running Ravenloft in other systems
- Replies: 3
- Views: 10796
Ideas for running Ravenloft in other systems
Good evening!
I've been planning a one-shot for Ravenloft, mainly struggling to find a system I want to use to run it in. I've experimented with 5e, and ShadowDark for other ttrpgs, but neither really checked all the boxes I was looking at. I'm currently looking through Basic Role Playing, but I've ...
I've been planning a one-shot for Ravenloft, mainly struggling to find a system I want to use to run it in. I've experimented with 5e, and ShadowDark for other ttrpgs, but neither really checked all the boxes I was looking at. I'm currently looking through Basic Role Playing, but I've ...
- Mon Oct 05, 2026 6:57 pm
- Forum: Ravenloft Forum
- Topic: New to Ravenloft? Or new to our forum? introduce yourself!
- Replies: 708
- Views: 559909
Re: New to Ravenloft? Or new to our forum? introduce yourself!
Good evening!
My name is Zugor; I'm not particularly new to Ravenloft as a setting, but I'm attempting to run it for the first time this October. My interests mainly lie in biology, art, TTRPGs, and b-movies. I'm not sure what to say here, it's been a dogs year since my last time I was active on a ...
My name is Zugor; I'm not particularly new to Ravenloft as a setting, but I'm attempting to run it for the first time this October. My interests mainly lie in biology, art, TTRPGs, and b-movies. I'm not sure what to say here, it's been a dogs year since my last time I was active on a ...
