How did we miss this? - Ultra Pro CoS licensed products

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

How did we miss this? - Ultra Pro CoS licensed products

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

http://ddoplayers.com/2016/09/30/ultra- ... -playmats/

Card sleeves, deck boxes, and playmats. I happened across the card sleeves at my game shop, looking for something to sleeve my MtG vampire deck in. Score! I don't suppose these will be super useful to those of you who don't play CCGs. I guess you could sleeve your CoS tarroka in them, if you like. (the prior tarroka decks wouldn't fit) But for the CCG players out there, or the mad collectors like myself who need to own anything Ravenloft-related, have at it.
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: How did we miss this? - Ultra Pro CoS licensed products

Post by Rock of the Fraternity »

I'm a filistine; I just use rubber bands and baggies to hold my MtG cards together. ^_^;
Jester of the FoS
Jester of the Dark Comedy
Jester of the Dark Comedy

Post by Jester of the FoS »

I have my 2e Tarokka cards in those sleeves and stored in that deck box. It takes two boxes of sleeves though...
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Jester of the FoS wrote:I have my 2e Tarokka cards in those sleeves and stored in that deck box. It takes two boxes of sleeves though...
huh... yeah, I guess the 2e cards aren't as narrow as I remember. They are a little more narrow than the 5e ones, and so there's a bit of wiggle room in the sleeves, but it does work.
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."