RPGA Adventures

Discussing all things Ravenloft
DoctorMoreau
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

RPGA Adventures

Post by DoctorMoreau »

Just curious if there is anywhere to view, buy, or read synopsis of the old Ravenloft RPGA Adventures. With all I've collected it feels like a reasonably gaping hole to me.

Plus I may be sending my PCs to Ghastria and was curious to know about the adventure set there.
Tyger! Tyger! burning bright
In the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?
Joël of the FoS

Re: RPGA Adventures

Post by Joël of the FoS »

I have a few of these, but not the one set in Ghastria. Know the RPGA adventures are incredibly rare. One of these appear on ebay just once every two-three years.

Unless you have it in hand, do not plan a campaign on this, it will get long 'till you start :)

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

this is all the collected info we have, mostly courtesy of the Kargatane:
http://www.fraternityofshadows.com/Maus ... _List.html
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

There are two RPGA adventures set in Ghastria ("Dance of the Dead" and "The Return of Stezen D'Polarno (Or 'Portrait of the Artist as a Young Necromancer')), but they are incredibly rare. I tracked down three people who have them and one of them was the author James Lowder himself. Sadly none was willing to share a pdf of them with me. I also track these on ebay but havn't seen one in a looong while...

See the also following thread: "The Return of Stezen D'Polarno…” RPGA Scenario

As for other RPGA adventures as Ron and Joel said, they are very rare too. See this thread for a glimpse of the prices they command: Awesome find on ebay; Ravenloft RPGA modules.

The Acaeum site has a few Ravenloft modules on the Adventurer's Guild Modules.

If you're looking into Ghastria, check out the following thread Domain of 2009 - Ghastria and especially the 2nd post where I give lots of links to great netbook articles featuring Ghastria. But especially check out John Baker's "The Unauthorized Biography of the Marquis Stezen D'Polarno" in the Book of Souls.