Reviews for 4e products

Discussing all things Ravenloft
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Re: Reviews for 4e products

Post by alhoon »

About Timberforge my problem is not with the forms of the werewolves but rather the fact that they're supposed to be the RP elements; the neutral guys that could be RPed with. Well, afflicted werewolves that fight the curse may remain neutral, but they're becoming evil under the effect of the transform. So, either you have them in werewolf form, fangs and fur... and they're evil or you have a bunch of non-shapechanging humans. That's kinda hard to work around. If I use them, I'll either make them humans or humanoids cursed with something else, or non-evil natural werewolves. And the later is not a curse. So I'll probably use the first part.

Obviously, I will also enlarge the domain. It's increadibly small.

For Fair Barovia, I liked it actually. Don't compare it with the Barovia you knew and all. There's no such thing as Imol etc. The timeline isn't wrong, it's just different than the one we know.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Well, 2.5 years and an edition of D&D later, I finally got your reviews up, brothersale. Thanks so much for writing them. Sorry they didn't get up sooner. They (shadow)fell through the cracks.
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
brothersale
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by brothersale »

Wow, I had even forgotten that I had written them in the first place, it had been that long ago, thank for adding them to the site.
All great movements require a few martyrs... -Moebius (soulreaver 2)