Boo ! QtR is out there! Grab your copy!

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Joël of the FoS

Boo ! QtR is out there! Grab your copy!

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Esteemed members of the Fraternity,
Miladies,

Here in Souragne all is ready for this pagan fête of the dead. We have decorated the porch, the candy bowl is full and we are waiting for the little boys and girls to try to frighten us with their costumes. To welcome them, we have a few tricks as well, but it won’t be as scary as last year, when we got into serious troubles with a few angry mothers. Jonothan’s bloody reaver costume was quite scary, and the laugh we had when he came out of that moat to grab one of the kids ...

But Ambrose’s alcohol fireballs were a bit too close to the children. We had warned him, but he got too excited in the heat of the moment. Those voodan healing spells were quite costly, not to mention the shame of explaining our request... Ahem...

Meanwhile, traditions obliged, here is another offering of Quoth the Raven!

This is issue 20! How time passes quickly when you are having fun!

This issue is also quite big, nearly 180 pages. Again, the document is beautifully formatted by Stephen, congratulations!

Thanks to all authors, without you, there would be no QtR.

You can get the netbook here.

For those (still) waiting for the Sea of Sorrows FoS Report, there is another surprise for you in this edition of QtR… Yes, this project is still underway, and we won’t need another preview in QtR 21, as we expect the book to be released by then…

Enjoy!

Do not forget to give feedback to the authors!

---

In case you have missed it, we’d also like to mention the release last August of a very interesting book, An illustrated history of the Core, by Ryan Naylor.

You want to know everything that happened since year 351?

Get this great research document!

---

Have a safe Halloween! Don’t forget to floss after eating candies!

Sincerely,

Joël Paquin
For everybody at the Souragne Fraternity of Shadows: David, Joël, Leyshon, Nathan, Ron, Sharon and last but not least, Stephen

"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Re: Boo ! QtR is out there! Grab your copy!

Post by alhoon »

Downloading now, congratulations on an exellent project!
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Wow... I knew it was big, but I just went back and checked to see if it was the biggest QtR ever... not quite, but almost. At 180 pages, it just edges out QtR10 (179) for second place after QtR13 (200). Kudos to Stephen for making it so darn pretty....
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Dark Angel
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Dark Angel »

Beautiful job!
"One does not stop playing when they get old, they grow old when they stop playing" George Bernard Shaw
"If you could be either God’s worst enemy or nothing, which would you choose?" Chuck Palahniuk
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by NeoTiamat »

Gods. I wrote the Seawolf material sooooo long ago. It was originally for the VRS: Sea Monsters book. That was what, six years now?

Hope people like it! (Seriously though, the theme of this QtR is basically "Seals")
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Zilfer »

aw... you shouldn't have.....

*takes his copy of the QtR for his birthday*

You know I've never believed the Omen's of my birth. They always said it was Ill Luck.

It's kind of funny actually, I've yet to ever run out of 'replacements' for my experiments. Lucky me. :azalin:
There's always something to lose.

Fraternity of Shadows Discord
https://discord.gg/AM6Kp95ekf
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

And a happy birthday to you ;)
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

Ooh Ghastria preview. Kudos David, it looks great. I'll have to make time and read all of this in detail soon.
Jester of the FoS
Jester of the Dark Comedy
Jester of the Dark Comedy

Post by Jester of the FoS »

The Giamarga wrote:Ooh Ghastria preview. Kudos David, it looks great. I'll have to make time and read all of this in detail soon.
It's a preview of the Sea of Sorrows Gaz but full Ghastria entry. That chapter on the proposed SoS gaz was done and just sitting around, so QtR seemed like a good place to publish.
When the final project is finished and compiled I'll probably see if I can incorporate feedback and corrections.