Ravenloft Adventure Synoposes?

Discussing all things Ravenloft
koesherbacon
Conspirator
Conspirator

Ravenloft Adventure Synoposes?

Post by koesherbacon »

Is there an area of FoS in which we can find synopses of the myriad of adventures just for Ravenloft?

Thanks a lot!
~ Ev
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Ravenloft Adventure Synoposes?

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

We have a reviews section here:
http://fraternityofshadows.com/DrawingRoom.html

Some of the reviews give a bit of a synopsis of the product, but not all.

Ideally, eventually, the Mistipedia pages for all the products would have such a synopsis:
http://fraternityofshadows.com/wiki/Category:Module

But if any do now, it's not many.

So, sorry, at the moment, that's all we've got.

Any in particular you're interested in? I (or anyone else) could give you a quick rundown of a few (and then maybe cut and paste them into Mistipedia for future reference)
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Dark Angel
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Dark Angel »

And I am sure there are enough of us to tackle individual adventures here (which could then be placed elsewhere as needed). 100% confident that any and all product is either possessed or very familiar with by some of the members of the forum.
"One does not stop playing when they get old, they grow old when they stop playing" George Bernard Shaw
"If you could be either God’s worst enemy or nothing, which would you choose?" Chuck Palahniuk
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Dark Angel wrote:And I am sure there are enough of us to tackle individual adventures here (which could then be placed elsewhere as needed). 100% confident that any and all product is either possessed or very familiar with by some of the members of the forum.
Not counting the RPGA modules, I can speak confidently that any and all product is possessed by some of us, or one of us, namely me. :)

I think Catman Jim can state the same, and maybe a few others among us.
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Indeed. That would be a fun project - summarize in a few sentences each adventure. But that would be spoilerific too (for dm only)
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
Hamiclar
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Hamiclar »

Just Finished Night of the Walking dead. I converted for 3.5 which is great in that all the templates can be applied. The only issue I had was the planation and townhouse layouts. I did both randomly which was fun explaining the house furniture and hunting trophies in dark. I recommend using Chicken Bone as an introduction for the next or helping them if they get zombies lords disease effect. That was brutal but a key part of the follow up adventure in Port D hour to either take or ship or walk into mist. I am not going to run all but the ship or horror. I'm filling that with the when Black Roses bloom.
TheSalemlord
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by TheSalemlord »

After I run Night of the Walking Dead, I added "The Vipers Grasp" from CoTN: Were Beast adventure when the party reached Port d'lhour and send them back to the core with "The Ship of Horror" with some modifications on the underwater encounters (Zombie Sharks in place of the ridiculous Skeletons and one unbeatable lovecraftian sea monster in place of the Starfish :shock:) then recovering the bodies and take them to any convenient cemetery in Lamordia or other coastal domain and totally ignoring the Ghoul Pirates, Meredoth and the whole Graben island stuff as someone suggested here in the FoS.
Hamiclar
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Hamiclar »

Interesting, I sort of free played mine and they discovered a catacomb below the planation house. The source of ghouls and where my priestess found sound Heretic works of Ezra. The next one I plan after they crash of Monettes island they will go to Har'akir for the second verse. My Palidan can cast heal so that should help. Im going to change the intro to that, they will arrive in a ruined temple of Set where Isu had discovered the scroll. I have a priestess also so I wonder what she will find.

Im going to have my players go to Sithicus looking for a blood rose root to make stake for a certain Vampire they and awaken the Dark Rose and my Palidan may find oathbreaker! They may get stuck there Im going to use the elf anti human groups and introduce the Elf as a race. I'm been playing my elves as fey from one of the QTR book I've read where time passes slower. Elves will have one feature spell like such as bright light when they enter a room, birds or animals always near them.