Twilight's Children Campaign Log: Session 26

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Twilight's Children Campaign Log: Session 26

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

For those following my campaign, the latest installment, Session 26's Journal, is now up at the usual location:

http://www.TheMistway.com

as usual, with optional DM's commentary.

Featuring:
Dark Desires, part 2

A short one this time, but with a bit of closure.

Comments always welcome...
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Joël of the FoS

Re: Twilight's Children Campaign Log: Session 26

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Very nice as usual. I always found de Pénible very creepy (and slightly kinky perhaps), and you've done well with it. He is also in my campaign, and I will be looking at your journals for ideas when his turn comes up.

Great idea, this internal organ attack by ghost, I like it a lot. Yikes!

"I thought it would hurt more..." Creepy NPC !

Great scene, with the kyton plane gate opening and Marie is grappled by chains.

So one session equaled one long battle, this is great! We love it when a battle is long and fun.

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Joël of the FoS wrote:Very nice as usual. I always found de Pénible very creepy (and slightly kinky perhaps), and you've done well with it. He is also in my campaign, and I will be looking at your journals for ideas when his turn comes up.
cool, thanks! I like him too. I look forward to seeing him in your journals. (I'm a bit behind on my reading). Only thing is, as I noted, he's a bit one-note. Not great long-term, but a good monster-of-the-week.
So one session equaled one long battle, this is great! We love it when a battle is long and fun.
Yeah, pretty much. It was just an afternoon, not a whole weekend like we used to do. A little frustrating to not get much RP, but battles definitely take a chunk of time at these mid-range levels.
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

next session is up:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10043