Outrageous Ravenloft sentence challenge.

Discussing all things Ravenloft
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Outrageous Ravenloft sentence challenge.

Post by alhoon »

The goal of this thread is to give a sentence that's completely :shock: about Ravenloft. While it may involve known characters, it should not have them killed or use them against established canon (i.e. no Azalin being secretly alive; secretly in love with Tatyana though is legit).

I'll start with an example:
"One moment he said to the murderer of Ratik Ubel, as he fed Tristesa's child tears from the original head of Jaqueline Montarri."
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
brilliantlight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Outrageous Ravenloft sentence challenge.

Post by brilliantlight »

Harkon Lucas secretly captures female werewolves to try to breed a super werewolf/wolfwere race.
Brandi
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Brandi »

"Johann Severin ceases with the present day being a Toret of the Home Faith, and renounces all the rights appertaining thereunto; he on the contrary binds himself on his word of honor as a man and nobleman, that hereafter he will be the slave of Lady Boritsi until such time that she herself sets him at liberty again."

[Even better-- this is, with a few changes of words, from an existing book.]
Igor the Henchman
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Igor the Henchman »

"I can show you the world" said the Headless Horseman to Jacqueline Montarri in sign language, as she eagerly climbed on the horse.

"All I really wanted was for him to acknowledge I exist..." Tavelia said as her friends Lyssa and Louise nodded in understanding, and then all three broke down crying.

"What happened to all my stuff?! I had a system, dammit!" cried Van Richten, as he returned to his herbalist shop in 775 BC.
Last edited by Igor the Henchman on Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mistmaster
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Mistmaster »

"Would you marry me?" The Gentleman Caller to Isabelle Aderre. "Yes!" She replyed cryig in joy.
Drinnik Shoehorn
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Drinnik Shoehorn »

Drigor sat watching as his thrall opened the backdoor of his London home, and stepped into the cold Mordentshire evening.
"Blood once flowed, a choice was made
Travel by night the smallest one bade" The Ballad of the Taverners.
The Galen Saga: 2000-2005