Realm of Terror Bloodlines

Discussing all things Ravenloft
brothersale
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Realm of Terror Bloodlines

Post by brothersale »

Back when the Kargatane site was running (fully) it contained some PDFs of the Bloodlines in the Realm of Terror (the black box). Did they ever get round to doing the Timothy and Von Zarovich families, as I recently mislaid my copy, and the old copy I have been able to locate in my files doesn't seem to have them.

If so could some one possibly send me a copy of the two bloodlines (they would be for my own use) if they have them.

Thanks.
All great movements require a few martyrs... -Moebius (soulreaver 2)
Igor the Henchman
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Realm of Terror Bloodlines

Post by Igor the Henchman »

I dunno if a public forum is the best place to ask to share copyrighted material. Maybe if you had specific questions about the bloodlines, we could answer them?
brothersale
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by brothersale »

Igor the Henchman wrote:I dunno if a public forum is the best place to ask to share copyrighted material. Maybe if you had specific questions about the bloodlines, we could answer them?
I don't know, i mean they were available for free on the web site and i can prove that i do own a copy of black box, and if the answer to the first question regarding the Timothy and von Zarovich families is no then the point is mute.
Igor the Henchman
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

What I meant is that on a public forum, I cannot share something with you exclusively without also, essentially, publishing it on the Internet.

I cannot help you with the original question, I just think that whatever it was that enabled the Kargatane to share that stuff on their site might not extend to the FoS.
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Igor the Henchman wrote:I just think that whatever it was that enabled the Kargatane to share that stuff on their site might not extend to the FoS.
This is true. We do not have the rights to post them here.
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
brothersale
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by brothersale »

Fair enough, but do you know the answer to the first question, if so i may just need to look further thorugh my files, but i am loathed to do so unless i know that they did cover those two families as well.
Igor the Henchman
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Wayback Machine says:
Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 3.11.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 3.11.39 PM.png (130.29 KiB) Viewed 1251 times
Guess that means the answer is no.

Barring that, drivethrurpg is probably your best (legal) option.
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

brothersale wrote:Fair enough, but do you know the answer to the first question, if so i may just need to look further thorugh my files, but i am loathed to do so unless i know that they did cover those two families as well.
Included were Boritsi, d'Honaire, Dilisnya, Drakov, Renier, Timothy, Von Zarovich and Weathermay.
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
brothersale
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by brothersale »

Thanks Joel, looks like i will be going though my files after all, (sigh)