Fan Art

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Nalfien
Conspirator
Conspirator

Fan Art

Post by Nalfien »

Where is the best gallery for fan art? Searching Google is pretty effective, but I thought I might ask here as well. Specifically at the moment I'm looking for the ghostly procession.

Thanks!
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Re: Fan Art

Post by alhoon »

That's a very good question. I would love the answer for that. I use... google to fish out pics of creatures I know what they should look like but perhaps something more concentrated would help.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Well, I'll go ahead and toot our collective horn (even though I'm not one of the artists in question) :
http://fraternityofshadows.com/PortraitHall.html

I'll also mention that both elfwood and deviantart have served me well for Ravenloft purposes, and also the art for the Magic the Gathering set from the Innistrad blocks (Innistrad, Dark Ascension, Avacyn Restored, Shadows over Innistrad, and Eldritch Moon)
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Igor the Henchman
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Igor the Henchman »

I use Pinterest, DeviantArt and Google Images. A ghostly procession is a tough one. Best ones I saw: one two three four