Any good ravenloft live campaign?

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Nox
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Any good ravenloft live campaign?

Post by Nox »

As the title, is there any good ravenloft live campaign on YouTube or twitch?
I ask this because I'd like to see how people gm their campaign in live.
Writing things down is fine, but it is easier (for me at least) to make great stories and descriptions, while playing live and improvising is harder.
By good I mean something like critical role (check them out if you don't know them). Critical role is a bunch of voice actor playing D&d 5e.
Obviously I don't pretend professional voice actors but at the very least good gm with some voice ability.

I Improved a lot since I began my campaign, but I'm still developing my skills and I think that seeing someone ran a campaign on this very setting would help me (and other gm as well) a lot.
thekristhomas
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Any good ravenloft live campaign?

Post by thekristhomas »

The first season of Dice Camera Action, Dmed by DM to the stars, Chris Perkins, is exclusively set in Barovia, as it is a run through of Curse of Strahd
VIEW CONTENT:
The finale of season 2 is also set in Ravenloft, because you never get away clean
Nox
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Any good ravenloft live campaign?

Post by Nox »

thekristhomas wrote:The first season of Dice Camera Action, Dmed by DM to the stars, Chris Perkins, is exclusively set in Barovia, as it is a run through of Curse of Strahd
VIEW CONTENT:
The finale of season 2 is also set in Ravenloft, because you never get away clean
Thank you!