QtR Project Guide (10/01/05)

Discussions on the Fraternity netbooks
Jason of the Fraternity
Master of Illusion
Master of Illusion

QtR Project Guide (10/01/05)

Post by Jason of the Fraternity »

Greetings Ladies and Gents,

With the next deadline only being a couple months away, I figured that it was about time to set up a thread for contributors to announce and discuss their potential submissions. In other words, this thread is to help coordinate articles and generate some ideas for the next issue of Quoth the Raven.

I would also like to remind everyone that the Esteemed Brothers of the Manoir de Penombre have recently changed the due dates. All submissions for this next issue will need to be submitted to us no later than October 1st.

Please also remember that all Quoth the Raven submissions should be formatted in new times roman font, 12 point size. Titles are in 36 size Nosferatu font, and subtitles inside the article are 18 point Nosferatu font. Additionally, when you submit don't forget to include you name and e-mail just below the title.

If you have any questions, then please forward them on to your nearest moderator. If you have any complaints, then please wait downstairs until Drusilla can get to you.

Many thanks!

Jason
[i]Pandemonium did not reign, it poured![/i]
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

I have already sent three submissions. One is about a Necromancer's guild, the other is an adventure using this guild and the third is. . .

I'm sorry but I don't remember. :oops: Yes, I'm such a fool. To my defence I can only say that I submitted the first file a long ago, and many things happened since that time.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

What I hope to have done:

PRIME.
Last edited by Coan on Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
[size=75]-Wake up... wake up and smell the ashes-[/size]
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

If I have time I think I may try to get one of the NPCs from my Ravenloft campaign into the book. This would take priority over d20 Future Ravenloft Horror due to the sheer amount of time that article would require.
Jason of the Fraternity
Master of Illusion
Master of Illusion

Not that it is necessarily helpful, but I wanted to remind everyone that there are only two months left before the deadline for this next issue of Quoth the Raven. We realize that many people are busy with other plans, but don't forget to write and submit any articles that you are interested in sharing...
Hadis Deadstalker
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Hadis Deadstalker »

I know it's been a while since I've visited, but I think I can come up with a little something for this QtR.
Also, I visited the "Fraternity of Shadows netbooks - guidelines for 2005" thread and you might want to check the link to the wine cellar. I tried it and it was an empty page. I actually had to go through the main site to get to the wine cellar.
Hadis Deadstalker
My, I'll bet you monsters lead innnnteresting lives. - Bugs Bunny
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

alhoon wrote: I'm sorry but I don't remember. :oops: Yes, I'm such a fool. To my defence I can only say that I submitted the first file a long ago, and many things happened since that time.
I remembered! ! !

It is about the sorcerer superstision of Souragne in QtR2001. The one submitted by Evee Beiderbecke (or something like that).
Last edited by alhoon on Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
My DMGuild work!
Jason of the Fraternity
Master of Illusion
Master of Illusion

Hadis Deadstalker wrote:I visited the "Fraternity of Shadows netbooks - guidelines for 2005" thread and you might want to check the link to the wine cellar.
I checked the link, and it should be working properly now. As already stated, however, anyone looking for this information can also find it by going to the Wine Cellar (without taking the secret passage link).
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Could I submit a 4th article? Or enough is enough?
It is like a small monster manual.
My DMGuild work!
ScS of the Fraternity

Post by ScS of the Fraternity »

Go ahead.
I'm almost finished editing your Visitor article.
Evil Reigns!!!!
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Ohhh! Thanks!
My DMGuild work!
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

4th submission sent. 11 new monsters! CR usually low.
My DMGuild work!
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

ScS of the Fraternity wrote:Go ahead.
I'm almost finished editing your Visitor article.
An official "thank you" ScS! You deserve it. The edited article is so much better now that I believe you should be credited instead of me.
My DMGuild work!
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

Well I did it again. I missed the deadline.

Hmm I think with Ravenloft being let go and Masque dropping dead again it just wrecked me for writing a masque article (poor Masque I was really really hoping it would not die again at least until another couple of products got released). With Masque gone I don't know if I can finish of the article due to limited use for others.

Until then I've added a few story hooks for Necropolis in the 'domain of the month' section. I hope that helps some people who might have been hoping to read my interpretation of PRIME.

I better think of something for the next issue I suppose... I'll brainstorm something later after I finish writing my next adventure for my campaign.

Poor poor masque...
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Well I think it has been extended to Oct20th - that should be confirmed soon by one of the FoS more in charge of QtR.

So you all have some additionnal time to get your ideas on paper for the next issue of QtR :)

Last time to get your stuff published ... in a long while.

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)