Children of the Night

Discussions on the Fraternity netbooks
Band2
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Children of the Night

Post by Band2 »

I found mention of this project on the boards. What every happened with it?
Only two things scare me and one is former back-up dancers for Christina Aguilera.
Jasper
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Jasper »

I think it pettered out. The Kargatane site has the COTN: Demons that was finished before the site went down.
"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish it's source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."
Anais Nin
The Wannabe
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by The Wannabe »

Is "Children of the Night" still a Wizards possession or would it be possible for the Fraternity to complete the chain? Even if it is still held, can't there be "official" fan-based materials using the name? I'd be happy to add my name to list of the million or so fans willing to edit such a work. :D

Lawwannabe
"C'mon guys, let's check it out.....what's the worst that could happen?"
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

The Wannabe wrote:Is "Children of the Night" still a Wizards possession or would it be possible for the Fraternity to complete the chain? Even if it is still held, can't there be "official" fan-based materials using the name? I'd be happy to add my name to list of the million or so fans willing to edit such a work. :D

Lawwannabe
We had a "Lost" children of the night project going on early 2005, but alas, we lost more then a few authors along the way. Instead of making a netbook out of it, some of these articles have been relocated to QtR 13, and hope for more in QtR 14.

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)