Font Issue with VRS Doppelgangers

Discussions on the Fraternity netbooks
Bloody Morgan
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Font Issue with VRS Doppelgangers

Post by Bloody Morgan »

Evening, or morning, or night all...

I just downloaded VRS Doppelgangers, after some time away from the site, and I'm really impressed. But it's looking a bit odd on my screen. Some of the text is fine, but for things like headings and page headers/titles, I'm getting a rather ugly Arial result. I have all the fonts from the USS netbook zip on this site, but that's not made any odds. Is there something else I should have installed? Alternatly, I can post a screenshot if that would help.

Thanks in advance,
Morgan
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

The headings and page titles should be in Blackadder ITC, the same as in most other FoS netbooks. I know ScS changed some other handwriting-fonts during the pdf conversion because they were showing up in Arial on my laptop, but this is the first I've heard of the Blackadder being a problem.

Do other FoS netbooks' Blackadder headings show up in the wrong font on your computer, or just the ones from the VRF:D?
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Bloody Morgan
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Post by Bloody Morgan »

Thanks Rotipher - that looks a thousand times better! I hadn't checked the other FoS netbooks, as I haven't re-downloaded them since loosing everything in a PC crash recently.