Sea O'Sorrows?

Discussions on the Fraternity netbooks
nothri
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Sea O'Sorrows?

Post by nothri »

Hi guys, one question and one offer of assistance.

First off, how goes the netbook? Sorry to poke, I and all of us are just eager for your next great work.

Secondly, do you need any artwork? I suck and drawing, but I happen to be a fantastic photographer, know several equally great costume designers/cosplayers, and at least one photomanipulations expert who could spruce up my photos to make them 'fit' the tone of the book more. I'd like to lend my talent to filling out the texts and such, assuming you could use that.
I'm just a ghost in this house.
Joël of the FoS

Re: Sea O'Sorrows?

Post by Joël of the FoS »

nothri wrote:Hi guys, one question and one offer of assistance.

First off, how goes the netbook? Sorry to poke, I and all of us are just eager for your next great work.

Secondly, do you need any artwork? I suck and drawing, but I happen to be a fantastic photographer, know several equally great costume designers/cosplayers, and at least one photomanipulations expert who could spruce up my photos to make them 'fit' the tone of the book more. I'd like to lend my talent to filling out the texts and such, assuming you could use that.
It's going slower then we want, as real life and other RL related project kept us busy.

Photography? Do you have any example of what you could do? Send them my way!

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)