View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 1032 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69
OOC: EwtF 
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Totally agree, actually my brother will have his first license in 4th December so that would be a deadline.

Now may someone tell me what has happened? Who is doppelganger and what has Chicken Bone to do with bus anymore? Yes I have missed a loooot here...

Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:42 pm
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

so, are we ready? :)

I'm back and I'm not a flyboy. I'm an airman.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:11 pm
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

so, are we ready? :)

Doesn't look like it, unfortunately. :(

I'll be grading papers and Finals from now until Thursday, I'm afraid. But I'll be on winter break for a few weeks after that -- free to focus on EwtF and the netbooks again -- and I'd still love to finish off the campaign with a bang, if we can!

Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:02 pm
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

OK, looks like we're getting close. The basic idea: we're going to move things back to the Maison for a couple of brief conversations, then arrange the Climactic Fight Scene, then a couple of "outro" cut scenes and an epilogue thread. It sounds like we won't be able to do much heavy lifting until Friday, but that's not too far off.

So! Places, everybody! Places! :lucas:

Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:20 pm
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Just a notice. From Monday, I'm back in my unit for training for 5-7 days. I will have erratic internet access.

Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:20 pm
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

OK, we're back to the Maison for the start of the wrap-up. Come on back, everyone!

Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:10 pm
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Yay! I'll get Crow back on task, soon as I've finished unpacking from my holiday vacation. Tonight, with any luck. :D

Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:46 pm
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Just to make sure--Chicken Bone and Gertrude are staying in town, Crow is coming back to the Maison to report, Serd is at the Maison. Am I missing anyone who plans to participate? Bodyguards will be in town, of course.

Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:41 pm
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Well, guys, I started writing a post about six different ways, and it just wasn't working. No matter which approach I tried, Crow either sounded whiney, irreverent, or obnoxious (well, more so than usual... :roll: ). Not being sure how the Frat members at large would react to his story about the fake Kingsley made it hard to tackle, as well.

So, I copped out and let Dirac talk up a storm for a change. Hope you're okay with me putting words in the guy's mouth, Nathan, and my skipping over a lot of preliminaries (like a second round of finger-prick checks) that were just common sense.

Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:21 am
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Hey everyone, I'm sorry but I really don't feel up to playing Gert anymore. I've been waiting all this time to see if this would change but I really have lost the impetus.

Nathan, if you want to handle her like an NPC for the rest of the game, please feel free

Apologies again, everyone, as well as thanks for the past couple of years of gaming.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:36 am
Profile WWW
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:30 pm
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Sorry, alhoon. Roti has been tied up and at this point it's just you, me and her, so that puts a big hit on us. I think it may be time to post a couple of cut scenes and ring down the curtain on EwtF, since it's been *sighs* years since it was really a going concern.

Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1032 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69