From the ashes rise...

Join us for our Halloween celebration
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

From the ashes rise...

Post by Pamela »

...the next chapter in this wonderful adventure! :o

I've set this up so we can see who's remaining/joining in the next part of the game without having to flip through the Q&A thread. Please use this thread ONLY to state if you're joining; continue using the Q&A for any other questions/remarks.

So far confirmed are Joel, Tobias, Moral Machivelli and myself, with Rotipher doing at least random cameos with Crow.

New people so far are Maraudar and...? :D
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
Maximillian
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Maximillian »

I would very much like to join. :D Should I post my character's concept and details here or should I PM them to someone?
OI!!! Don't call me tall, you f@$%&£* midgets!!!
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Necromancy rules

Post by alhoon »

Will I be able to join with Draxton Serd later on? However he has his own plans and ambitions that differ much of the Frat's ideals. He won't work with any other Fraternity members (at the time at least) and he will used hired help to do most of his dirty job for him, not risking his head.

So at the time he hasn't much to contribute to such a game. On the other hand, I could drop in from time to time to give you all some info on what the necromancer-to-be plans and has accomplished and perhaps he will meet with a few of you later.

So?
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Guardian of Twilight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Guardian of Twilight »

I should very much like to take part in this as well if it is alright.

*On a side note, I should like to apologize for not being here like I had initially planned for the last two days of the event. Circumstances were beyond my control.*
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

I'd like to join. I was busy on the weekend so missed out but I'd like to make up for lost time.
[size=75]-Wake up... wake up and smell the ashes-[/size]
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Moral Machivelli and I were just pming about this, Llana, and I think we'll see more of Crow than I'd previously suggested. Details are pending, but let's just say for now that the Borcan and the bard have temporarily come to an "understanding".... :wink:

...but no fair targeting Crow for termination, due to lapsed player/PC knowledge segregation! So far as the FoS at large knows, he's just another surviving loyalist who'd gone to ground for a while. (VRGs? What about the VRGs? Last I saw those was when Conrad and I were looking up zombie-lore ... didn't they get out with the other books? :wink: )
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Welcome aboard, Maximillian and Coan! I'm really pleased about good ole Crow's return. Don't worry, Rotipher, Gert's not omniscient...yet. :D

I personally see no problem with the cameo appearances myself, alhoon, though you might want to discuss beforehand with the DMs when his plans intersect with ours. Will you create another PC who's part of the FoS, or at least involved with them?

Guardian of Twilight, are you planning on joining with Nathaniel, or with a new PC? If it's Nathaniel, you might PM Moral and Rotipher to discuss how exactly they've all been getting on. My main concern with Nathaniel is him having a good reason to still stick around- would he have any qualms about working with them? Or would he be a dupe for the FoS, someone they're using, while promising to help him in his desire for revenge?
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Important notes

Post by alhoon »

I believe it is important to note that Draxton Serd doesn't work against the Fraternity. He just became fascinated with necromancy and wants to explore it. If he will later be seduced by Death is another subject.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
My DMGuild work!
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

ScS of the Fraternity wrote:I always assumed that most aristocrats were merchant families. Indeed, there may in fact be landed aristocrats. Just because land is up for grabs doesn't mean its ready to be lived in. Building up a farmstead or a village may require serious investments, even if the land is uninhabited.
ScS of the Fraternity wrote:This of course, certainly leads to more secrets - ex: who really owns the land you currently use, or better yet, who you murdered to assume their title and identity
Both these apply to my character. He is a rich merchant, he knows secrets (Fraternity) so he is a noble. He has some blood ties with the nobility but he keeps his place with money, trade and secrets.
My DMGuild work!