OOC: EwtF

Join us for our Halloween celebration
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Totally agree, actually my brother will have his first license in 4th December so that would be a deadline.

Now may someone tell me what has happened? Who is doppelganger and what has Chicken Bone to do with bus anymore? Yes I have missed a loooot here...
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Thanks all...

so, are we ready? :)

I'm back and I'm not a flyboy. I'm an airman.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

alhoon wrote:so, are we ready? :)

Doesn't look like it, unfortunately. :(

I'll be grading papers and Finals from now until Thursday, I'm afraid. But I'll be on winter break for a few weeks after that -- free to focus on EwtF and the netbooks again -- and I'd still love to finish off the campaign with a bang, if we can!
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

OK, looks like we're getting close. The basic idea: we're going to move things back to the Maison for a couple of brief conversations, then arrange the Climactic Fight Scene, then a couple of "outro" cut scenes and an epilogue thread. It sounds like we won't be able to do much heavy lifting until Friday, but that's not too far off.

So! Places, everybody! Places! :lucas:
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Just a notice. From Monday, I'm back in my unit for training for 5-7 days. I will have erratic internet access.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
My DMGuild work!
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

OK, we're back to the Maison for the start of the wrap-up. Come on back, everyone!
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Yay! I'll get Crow back on task, soon as I've finished unpacking from my holiday vacation. Tonight, with any luck. :D
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Just to make sure--Chicken Bone and Gertrude are staying in town, Crow is coming back to the Maison to report, Serd is at the Maison. Am I missing anyone who plans to participate? Bodyguards will be in town, of course.
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Well, guys, I started writing a post about six different ways, and it just wasn't working. No matter which approach I tried, Crow either sounded whiney, irreverent, or obnoxious (well, more so than usual... :roll: ). Not being sure how the Frat members at large would react to his story about the fake Kingsley made it hard to tackle, as well.

So, I copped out and let Dirac talk up a storm for a change. Hope you're okay with me putting words in the guy's mouth, Nathan, and my skipping over a lot of preliminaries (like a second round of finger-prick checks) that were just common sense.
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Hey everyone, I'm sorry but I really don't feel up to playing Gert anymore. I've been waiting all this time to see if this would change but I really have lost the impetus.

Nathan, if you want to handle her like an NPC for the rest of the game, please feel free

Apologies again, everyone, as well as thanks for the past couple of years of gaming.
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Anyone?
My DMGuild work!
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Sorry, alhoon. Roti has been tied up and at this point it's just you, me and her, so that puts a big hit on us. I think it may be time to post a couple of cut scenes and ring down the curtain on EwtF, since it's been *sighs* years since it was really a going concern.