OOC: EwtF

Join us for our Halloween celebration
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Yay! I'll get Gert up and dressed for the occasion! :D
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Heh heh. If staying out of trouble was very high on Crow's agenda, he wouldn't be at this meeting at all. :wink:

Gotta write an exam first, Pam, but I'll join you pretty soon. :D
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Hey, take your time; real life always come first. Gert'll still be there after all. :P
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Oh great, now I'm not sure if Crow should show up at the Black Ship for dinner alone, or if Dirac's going to tag along! :roll:

Pam, do you mind if Dirac accompanies the bard to dinner? It'd give her a chance to ask him about his Nocturnal Sea explorations, despite having missed his lecture, and it would also give our two PCs a chaperone, to safeguard her reputation. OTOH, it means we may not be able to speak openly about last night's errand, depending on how much Dirac's been told by the Fraternity seniors. (Crow can probably find out how much Dirac knows, on their way to town, but that means waiting until Nathan and I play out their conversation.)
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Hey as long as he's pleasant company, Gert's not going to have problems.

If he starts calling her "Professor" or backhanding her for her earlier impertinence, well.... :P
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Sharon, I hope you'll excuse me for assuming a lack of protest at using Crow briefly there! :oops:
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

No problem! I've got a heaping mountain of term papers to grade now, so if you'd like to direct Crow for the time being, go right ahead: I'm sure the bard's going stir-crazy, waiting for me to get back to him. :wink:
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

Actually...mind if I borrow him for a moment, Roti?
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Sure, assuming it's not for use as cannon fodder! :wink:

If there's something major in the works, I would like to be in on it, however. I'll be done with Finals and grading by Sunday at the latest, and free to focus on Ravenloft exclusively for the summer.
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

I think we'll be waiting for you then... :twisted:
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

WHEW! Another academic year is over! :D :D :D

Okay, now that I can dive back into Ravenloft full-time, here's a question for Nathan: did Roeccha indeed touch base with Crow before he left the Maison? We probably don't need to backtrack and play their meeting out, like you said ... but if he did do so, I need to know if the darkling gave the bard permission to confide in Dirac about last night's errand. It could have a big impact on my PC's next course of action.
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Rotipher of the FoS wrote:WHEW! Another academic year is over! :D :D :D

Okay, now that I can dive back into Ravenloft full-time, here's a question for Nathan: did Roeccha indeed touch base with Crow before he left the Maison? We probably don't need to backtrack and play their meeting out, like you said ... but if he did do so, I need to know if the darkling gave the bard permission to confide in Dirac about last night's errand. It could have a big impact on my PC's next course of action.
Yes, Roeccha would have given Crow the OK to confide in Dirac; given that Dirac is one of Crow's back-ups, that makes a lot of sense.
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

NOTE: I haven't been around since our academic year isn't over yet. Busy writting my master thesis.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

So, uh, is everyone just too surprised by this latest development to speak? :?
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Maybe they're rolling their Horror checks? :P