In Port d'Elhour

Join us for our Halloween celebration
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

The food doesn't get much to come and the two hungry adventurers finally have some time to eat and relax.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

George gets up , "I'll be back in a few minutes, I need to change". He goes up to his room, dons his "night clothing" and comes back to the table. George is now totally dressed in black , tight fitting black suit, cloak etc. He sits and slinks back in the shadows, digesting his supper and relaxing somewhat, sipping his drink. His eyes dart from left to right, observing everyone in the Inn, ears alert. "The sun should set soon, Dadrag. Hopefully our "patrons" will call upon our services this evening. Sitting around doing nothing is an exercise in pointlessness, but builds character need less to say!". George chuckles slightly then sips his ber lightly, and sighs lowly in contentment.
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

OOC1> I wanted to do this later, change clothes, but since George goes now Dadrag will do the same.

OOC2> Why George goes to change? He could pretty well just change his illusionary appearence! :roll: :lol:

Dadrag follows George's example. He goes up to his room and changes too. He wears a good quality black pants and a white shirt. Then, cleans his cloak from the mud and puts it on. Finally, he gets his weapons, he goes no where without them.

Dadrag turns back to the inn's main room only a few minutes after George. Listening his words sighs:

"I don't know if they have already finished their meeting. I don't care very much, you know. When Draxton needs me, he knows where to find me. As about pointless waiting building characters, well... I don't want to build mine anymore! I prefer action or preparing an action, that's kind of fun too. Nevertheless, I'm very patient when I should, I'm always a professionist."

Dadrag winks to George at his last remark.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

OOC> Yes but don't forget who I am! Yours is not to ask hee hee :P
"You do know patience has its rewards Dadrag. You never know what is going to happen as it is." George winks at Dadrag then goes back to observing the Inn's occupants, fingers steepled in front of his face, eyes slightly open, almost as if in deep thought or meditation.
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

OOC> I'm curious and I admit it! :lol:

"I agree patience is important some times. I like to observe very much myself too, you know. You learn very important things that way. It has been very useful in the past."

Dadrag goes with his mind back when he was in Richmulot and gathered information about nobbles that sold later to others.

"Good old time."
Says to himself and sitting better to his seat, flexes his arms and relaxes. But at the same times observes what is happening to the inn.
- W H A T ! ? !
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

As time passes, Dadrag gets to his mind the encounter they have had before. So, like a real darkonese who affraids the magic, the ex-assassin interrupts their silence.

"At the encounter we have had before, George, you have covered a retile-man with a sort of red flames. Are you a spell caster too?"
- W H A T ! ? !
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

"Not really, Dadrag. it's just something I can do only by thinking about it. I've never thought about it as I can do it since I was quite young. Spell casting is not my utermost skill as it were. I do dabble in spells but not regularly. I do hope we get to go to see what is going on at the Maison, I'm not really a big fan of inactivity for too long, physically. The mind always works"> George winks then sits back , stretching and continuing obserbing the Inn's patrons.
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

"Yeah, me neither. I doubt we are really going to find out though. I have no idea what this meeting is about or who are the other people getting part."

Dadrag gets another sip of his beer while looking around.
- W H A T ! ? !