In Port d'Elhour

Join us for our Halloween celebration
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Ooc: check pvt msg,Van

George scans the area and notices the 3 elves most definitely. He whispers to Dadrag "I've seen what i wanted to, we can go back now, Dadrag. I don't want us to be noticed and rather want to be back in town before it gets dark." George slaps his arm "These mosquitos can drive you mad!" George chuckles.
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Dadrag nods and moving as silently as he can, makes his way back to the village, without talking, he doesn't want the elves listen to them.

As walking back, not far away from the beggining of the road, both adventurers listen a noise coming from behind the few oak trees. Immediately the rapier and a dagger appear at the ex-assassin's hands. Dadrag looks nervously around while at the same time checks for a place to hide.

OOC> If we decide no encounter, the noise will be just a small animal which passes from there.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Ooc; An encounter is fine.

George's elven blades come out as he hides behind a tree, still as the wind, eyes probing the immediate area for the reason for the noise. George looks to dadrag and smiles reassuringly at him, then winks nonchalantly. HE crouches and waits to see what made the noise
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Without hessiating even a second, Dadrag hides behind a tree too. Soon after, from the three oak trees appear 4 reptile looking men. They stand up to 3-4 feet, they seem bipedal crocodiles with scale coloration varying from mittled brown-green to dark green. They wear simple loin cloth, but all of them have necklaces made by bones. Two of them have bone -bracers too and one a bone armor. Two have big long swords, the third a long bow and the fourth an axe. The two men with the swords hold an old man with them, who seem unconsious.

Dadrag thinks to shoot them with his bow, but decides against it. He might get the old man. So, when the last of the crocodile-man, the one with the bow, passes near him, he attacks him with his blades. The Merrshaulki doesn't have time even to cry out, as the ex-assassin's dagger cuts his throat and the rapier pierces twice his chest. Dadrag smiles and hurries to hide again.
Last edited by VAN on Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

George waits till Dadrag acts then he actsa on the next one, sliding his blades easily one thru his heart and the other slitting his thraot, then advances on the next one , knowing Dadrag will take care of the other.
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Dadrag sees George fighting the Merrshaulki with the sword so he attacks the one with the axe and the bone armor. This time though the reptile-man is aware that someone is attacking them, so Dadrag doesn't manage to surprise it. The ex-assassin pierces with the rapier getting it at the chest, the following attack of the dagger cuts the creature's arm, but the final attack of the sword miises its target. The Merrshaulki cries from pain and attacks the mercenary with the axe. Dadrag jumps to the right, barely avoids the hit. The creature kicks him violently, making him loose his balance. Despite he has a 4' monster above him, the ex-assassin doesn't loose his courage and slashes with his dagger getting Merrshaulki's hamstring's muscle. The reptile-man fells to one foot. Agile like a cat Dadrag jumps up and slashes with his rapier aiming the creature's head. The Merrshaulki rises his axe to avoid the hit, but he can do nothing against the dagger which gets his belly. Fortunattely its armor manages to hanndle the back swing of the rapier.

The Merrshaulki which fights George, attacks him furiously aiming his head with his sword.
Last edited by VAN on Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- W H A T ! ? !
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

GEorge very dextrously dodges the reptile, parries his attack, then the reptile eyes go wide with fear as its whole body illuminates in faerie fire. George grins maniacally at the reptile, changing into a drow , and slits its throat, then kicks it down. He then slices it twice, beheading it . wiping the blades on its dead carcass.George changes back to his human form, picking up the unconcious human over his shoulder."Shall we take this chap to the town, Dadrag?" George doesnt even check if the old man is alive. "Maybe he is someones Father or something?" George swats absentmindedly at another mosquito.
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

With the edge of his eye, Dadrag notices that George has finished with his enemy, so decides to get it seriously too. He lowers his rapier like wanting to attack the Merrshaulki's belly, when the creature follows his move with his axe, the ex-assassin very rapidly changes his move, rising the rapier up and piercing twice the reptile's chest while with his dagger slices its throat. Whipping the blood of his blades over the dead body, Dadrag looks the old man and then responds to George:

"And that is what I call fun my friend! As about him, yes if he is still alive we will get them to the town."

Dadrag moves closer and checks if the man breaths.

"Yes, he seems alive. Lets go now. I have my fun for today!"
Last edited by VAN on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
- W H A T ! ? !
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

George smiles at Dadrag.... "YEs I had my fun as well for the day.Well i guess it's good he is alive then!" George follows Dadrag with the man over his shoulder.
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

The two adventurers, carrying the old man, make their way towards the port without any other problem. Around 8:00 they are in the inn.

"Well, it was realy a pleasure meeting you George. Care for some food, I'm starving."

Addressing the barman, Dadrag says:
"Francis, please this man is unconcious may you take care of him."

With eyes wide open the barman looks once the man and then the two adventurers.
"Where do you..."

Dadrag's eyes become cold as steel.

"That isn't important. Now, do something for him."

Looking one more time the mercenary, the barman nods and goes away carrying the man.
Last edited by VAN on Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- W H A T ! ? !
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Ooc: what do we do with the old man?We get him to the port authorities i guess?

"I'm quite hungry, yes Dadrag!I could eat a horse in fact!Your turn to pay, I paid the beer.Well that was adequate excitement for now"....
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

OOC> I edited my post. The barman will take care of him. Our job is over, we saved his life no?!

"Of course I'll."

Dadrag waves to a maid.

"What have you got for food today? No, actually fetch us two beers and a portions of that fish I ate for launch. It was delicious. What do you want George?"
- W H A T ! ? !
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

"i'll have some meat, ehat is the specialty of the house, miss?" George leans back and sighs in somewhat contentment. This was an interrwesting afternoon he thinks to himself. Now I know where the cursed elves are it's perfect for me! Dadrag seems to be able to handle himself adequately for a human. The luck of me finding him here in this godforsaken swampland!"....
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

"Meat? Fish if you want. We don't have meat here sir. Otherwise we have birds, shrimps or rice."
- W H A T ! ? !
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

"I'll have fish with shrimp and rice miss, and make it quick as We're famished!" George ever the consumate Professional still observes the patrons in the Inn, listening in on gossip. He slinks back in the shadows and relaxes somewhat. This was a somewhat good day he thinks to himself. This humidity is Vhauruun awful! The mosquitoes are terrible! Well I hope I get to do something interesting for Rivtoff otherwise I'll have to rethink my employment.