Marais de Tarascon: Night of April 10th

Join us for our Halloween celebration
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

tarlyn st-denfer wrote:Ooc:How much would Rolande accept as a fair payment?
You don't know.
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Tarlyn steps forward to Rolande and removes a pouch from the folds of his cloak,handing it to the man.

WHat is this fascinantion these humans hold for gold? Live long like an elf and I think their priorities would differ. Well it is good for gathering information
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Ooc: Nathan I pmed you the amount k?
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

tarlyn st-denfer wrote:Tarlyn steps forward to Rolande and removes a pouch from the folds of his cloak,handing it to the man.

WHat is this fascinantion these humans hold for gold? Live long like an elf and I think their priorities would differ. Well it is good for gathering information
Rolande accepts the pouch with confusion, glancing between Draxton, Tarlyn and Kingsley as if trying to decide who to thank. "Merci,, m'sieur," he finally says to Tarlyn, weighing the pouch speculatively, then thrusting it into an inner pocket of his coat. "Follow me."

OOC: And now, over to the Maison d'Sablet thread! :misori:
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

“Someone like me?” Gertrude repeated, but didn’t continue as Hiro walked off. An acquaintance of a handful of minutes, and he knows what I’m already like; kettle calling the pot black indeed! She missed the comments over the corks and undead as Serd gave his own opinion about the Van Richten Society. “I am sure that some of their members are competent; after all, the doctor was working with some of them before his death.” Just as some of those in the Fraternity are utter imbeciles despite their vaunted intelligence. “Indeed, one of our Celebrants worked with him in the past, and is well-respected in Zherisia. But they need mature, responsible leaders if they actually expect the society to live up to its previous standards.”

The professor was hard-pressed to curb her tongue over the Richemuloise’s supposedly courteous gesture. Oh for heaven’s sake, we aren’t even paying him with our own money… When the elvish druid stepped forward, however, she returned Rolande’s befuddled look, finally shrugging in amused despair. Oh, they’ll be laughing about this night for weeks to come, I’m sure… Glad to end the pantomime, she followed the Souragnien out of the inn.
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude