The Gothic Journals (Comments)

Fiction about Ravenloft or Gothic Earth
High Priest Mikhal
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: The Gothic Journals (Comments)

Post by High Priest Mikhal »

I'm BAAAACCKK!!!

After a good eighteen-plus months away I'm ready come back to the Cafe. When I last chimed in I mentioned some work on other online projects. Unfortunately things didn't work out that way. After some rather painful inner searching on a personal front, a lot of new World of Darkness with my gaming group that explored ideas I can't really detail here due to the Grandma Rule (at least, I doubt my grandmother would be comfortable reading about them), and just plain maturing I've finally decided to return here and pick up where I left off. If for only my own personal edification, I want to finish off the Journals and bring the stories to a close.

With that out of the way, I'll be posting as time permits.
"Money is the root of all evil...I think I need more money."
High Priest Mikhal
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: The Gothic Journals (Comments)

Post by High Priest Mikhal »

Ugh! Capcom, why did you take so long to release Resident Evil 2 Remake?! Now I have to rewrite the fiction (not posted yet) surrounding those events for the Gothic Journals! But I can't do that until the game is released. And after everything that's gone on with game studios over the past year...well, yeah, I'm going to buy a copy. After the PC version has been patched.

Anyway, I've started and scrapped more versions of the story surround Gamma Squad during the events of RE 6 more times than I care to think about. This isn't a simple Journal post; it's supposed to be a mini-novel length story. But I just can't get the story to flow the way I want it to. I haven't had this much trouble writing a story in years.
"Money is the root of all evil...I think I need more money."