Adam: Is this... Love? (comments)

Fiction about Ravenloft or Gothic Earth
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

HuManBing wrote:I have my suspicions that Rotipher is female. Thus, that sentence should more properly read "Dudette, No offense taken!!" :)
'Suspicions'? You mean, like how the other mods openly said as much, when I signed on to the team last fall? :wink:
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Manofevil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Manofevil »

Makes sense. Shows how much I pay attention. :oops:
Do us a favor Luv, Stick yer 'ead in a bucket a kick it!

So, gentlemen, that's how it is. Until Grissome.... resurfaces, I'm the acting president, and I say starting with this... anniversary festival, we run this city into the ground! :D
Manofevil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Manofevil »

Found another adult fanfic online.
http://www.paperdemon.com/rcwriting/view/2754

So, gentlemen, that's how it is. Until Grissome.... resurfaces, I'm the acting president, and I say starting with this... anniversary festival, we run this city into the ground! :D
Manofevil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Manofevil »

Manofevil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Manofevil »

High Priest Mikhal
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by High Priest Mikhal »

Does this mean we're allowed to link to mature materials here? 'Cause I'm making two versions of the Journals' compilations; one as posted here, the other uncensored and including posts I just can't put up because of their content, posted on my own neglected site and then linked here. Seeing Manofevil's links gives me hope, and I do try to keep it all tasteful. Sadly that's a hard thing to do when I myself am tasteless. :D

Like the work, MOE. This puts Adam's curse of an inhuman being trying to be human into perspective.
"Money is the root of all evil...I think I need more money."
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

As long as it's set in Ravenloft, not just sleazy for the sake of it (the paperdemon link is past this borderline, IMHO), and has a PG13 disclaimer (that should be added to your last posts, MOE!), I do not see a problem with it - we just do not want it on our boards :)

Post eventual links here in this thread.

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
High Priest Mikhal
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Thank you, Joël. Maybe those guidelines should be put into the rules to make sure everyone knows.
Manofevil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Manofevil »

Chapter 3. Seriously adult content. PG13

http://books.adultfanfiction.net/story. ... &chapter=3

Manofevil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Manofevil »

Chapter 4. still pretty torrid. PG13.
http://books.adultfanfiction.net/story. ... &chapter=4

Manofevil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Manofevil »

According to the site I'm publishing at, 25 people have read this story. Are there no comments?
Last edited by Manofevil on Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Manofevil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Manofevil »

Chapter 5, First paragraph hardcore, the rest bland. Probably every chapter will be PG13.
http://books.adultfanfiction.net/story. ... &chapter=5

Seriously, I want some feedback here. Doesn't anybody have an opinion?

High Priest Mikhal
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

I'm rather enjoying the story, MOE. But I doubt most folks here are too willing to comment on adult literature using their regular user names. It's embarrassing for some people to admit they read such material.
Isabella
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Isabella »

Manofevil wrote:According to the site I'm publishing at, 25 people have read this story. Are there no comments?
Welcome to the fanfiction board. It is a cold, barren place, with friendly faces few and far between.

First thoughts were something along the lines of "I wonder if this counts as one of the 'Dead Travel Fast' sequels." :P

Alright, I'll be serious. I like to try and be supportive of the fellow fiction writers on the boards but... to be honest... I couldn't get past chapter two without collapsing into Puritanical mush. >.> I'll try again later, possibly when there's no one else in the house.
"No, but evil is still being — Is having reason — Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

I have no problem admitting that I like reading adult fiction. When I was in high school the English teacher set us an assignment to write about "romance". Then he said "knowing you lot, you'll just write about genitalia and breasts. Feel free. I shall enjoy reading these a lot. A thorough description of size is usually a good place to start."

:)

Ah the travails of going to a mostly-boys school.

Hopefully none of the mods will have noticed the quasi-pseudo-incest plots in two of my fiction pieces.