Staunton Bluffs: Interlude

Rafael's and Skybolt's Online Campaign
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

I'm baaaack!

Post by ewancummins »

Moorkroft exits the barn. He seems calmer now. His ears are stuffed with straw and rags, thin streams of blood tricking from the injured organs. he walks over to Roland and shouts, ''A vampire? I can help.''
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

walks between the rows

Post by ewancummins »

Moorkroft walks away from the others. He makes his way out into the fields alone. He looks around for clues or signs of the vampire's passage.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

"Er...what?" Roland says, looking at Moorkroft in mingled fascination and horror. Moorkroft misses his remark, having deafened himself so effectively, and turns to leave.

"I don't..." Looking around, he shrugs his shoulders in exasperation and follows Moorkroft outside. Going back to the wagon, he examines the ground carefully for tracks; grimacing, he comes back in and says, "Much as I hate to say it, our lunatic friend may have a good idea. Can anyone follow tracks? We might get an idea of where she went."
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

corn

Post by ewancummins »

Moorkroft walks slowly, but not particularly quiety, through the rows of corn. He is looking all around for any sign of the vampire. As he walks, he is busy whittling the stump of his burnt out torch into a stake.
He is humming a mournful air as he goes .

kintire
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by kintire »

Shana follows the pair out, looking nervously around and trying to stay between them.

"I'm not really an expert on tracks... My policy in the past has been to avoid undead rather than hunting them down..."
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Esteemed players,

Time has come to confront the horrors of Staunton Bluffs again...

I have opened the next chapter in your quest...

Please, click HERE!

Happy gaming, my friends!

Yours,

Rafael