RL:O - The City of Spices

Rafael's and Skybolt's Online Campaign
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Jarg walks back up to the others. "Remember your dead friend, I'll make sure each of you enjoy ther same fate." Jarg says with an eager glint in his eye, hands moving to both his blades. "And don't think I won't do it becauseI will."
Ken of Ghastria
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by Ken of Ghastria »

Blaise says quietly to his friends, "These scum may be just the middlemen, anyway ... we need to find out whether the slaves were going to be auctioned off or if there was already a buyer lined up! While you get their 'donations,' I'm going to take a look at the captain's quarters before the city guard shows up. I'd trust a ledger book and a log entry more than any words these cowards might spit out."

He dashes toward the rear of the main deck, moving quickly in the darkness. He returns about two minutes later, carrying a small bag tucked underneath his dark green cloak. "I didn't want to take ... too long... " he says to Inovidil, Jarg, and Shana, trying to regain his breath after his quick dash, "...in case ... our guests got fidgety. Blasted open a wall safe and ... grabbed a leatherbound book and whatever else was inside. We can all look later.... after I've had time to wipe off this muck." He winks and points at the fake scar and grime he added as part of his disguise.
"There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."
--W. Somerset Maugham
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

OOC: It might be time for our esteemed DM to step in and finish it up! Go Raf go!!
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

This story will be continued on June 29th in the next chapter of RL:O...

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: RL:O - The City of Spices

Post by ewancummins »

I disavow all involvement with this game.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)