Realms of Dread, Chapter Four

Rafael's and Skybolt's Online Campaign
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Fane

Breana looks at the cleric and the beer. "I think not. This is not the right time. Listen to me. By now I am positive we are suspect in the demise of the Temple. There will be time later to celebrate. Just be secure in the knowldge that we must be ready. They won't tarry, I can assure you. Now this is what we need immediately.

Slums
Three figures move through the night. Soon they arrive at the right place. It doesn't take long for one to scale the wall and soon, a window is opened. The two figures keep watch while the third does it's work up top. Soon he/she emerges with a small bundle wrapped in a blanket. Then he/she returns to the other two.

Whispering "Got one?"

"Yeah, twer easy after I drugged the child."

"Let's get back to the boss. Dunno why she wanted a child, but the pay is right."
kintire
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by kintire »

Shana grins at Ironheart

We'll talk about that after the battle. Its a tempting offer...
'Well, at least these three haven't abaondoned the cause of justice,
Shana steps up behind Jamethon and speaks quietly

"Yes, its nice to know you and Alain have finally joined the cause I have been pursuing since I arrived in the city..."

"Less pompous posturing and more getting a move on"
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

kintire wrote:Shana grins at Ironheart

We'll talk about that after the battle. Its a tempting offer...
'Well, at least these three haven't abaondoned the cause of justice,
Shana steps up behind Jamethon and speaks quietly

"Yes, its nice to know you and Alain have finally joined the cause I have been pursuing since I arrived in the city..."

"Less pompous posturing and more getting a move on"

Quietly to Shana-
''I'm just trying to cheer him up, Shana. The poor fellow has been depressed for a long time now...''

Loudly, to everyone else-

''Alright, let's do some quick and dirty planning.''

Watch-Captain Rask and Sergeant Talbot join the party for the planning session, which is held in secret...

END OF CHAPTER FOUR
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)