Realms of Dread, Chapter Five

Rafael's and Skybolt's Online Campaign
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Lord Skybolt wrote:"So where is my brother any way, because I'm worried about him ." Threan's asks about his brother of the officer .

''He's on his way...''

Glim walks up with three guards.

''Hi, Threan. Did you know these guys are arresting us? Weird, isn't it?''
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Lord Skybolt »

"Yes, they are for some reason . "Threan says to his brother .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Lord Skybolt wrote:"Yes, they are for some reason . "Threan says to his brother .
The Purple Dragon knight in charge says-

''We have orders from the King's Tower, signed by Lord Ildool.''
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Lord Skybolt »

"So they were signed by him so . Hmm. interesting . "Threan says on hearing this .
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Lord Skybolt wrote:"So they were signed by him so . Hmm. interesting . "Threan says on hearing this .

''Look, we are just following orders, passed down the chain. I don't know why he wants you. You can ask him yourself- if he'll see you. ''

Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Lord Skybolt »

"Sure I would want to speak in private with him as we have a future business to discuss . He said he was interested some of are stuff . By the way what's your name ? "Threan asks of the officer .
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Lord Skybolt wrote:"Sure I would want to speak in private with him as we have a future business to discuss . He said he was interested some of are stuff . By the way what's your name ? "Threan asks of the officer .
''Sir Archeveult, at your service.''

The knight's men remove Jamethon's sword and collect Alain's arms, as well.

''Lieutenant Guischard, Sergeant Moorkroft, please stand. I don't wish to dishonor anyone- just to carry out my lawful orders. Ah , I see your superior has arrived.''

Watch-Captain Rask arrives.

''What's going on, why are my men under arrest?''

Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Lord Skybolt »

"Not just them . But also me and my brother as well . " Threan says in response to Rask's question .
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

''Watch-Captain, you'll forgive me, but I'm a bit murky on why. I was roused from bed a little while ago. Orders to arrest your team- and the two gnomish gentlemen- were shoved under my nose. I have heard that there has been trouble at the King's Tower this morning- several men were killed in some kind of raid, and the Baron is said to be in seclusion...''

Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Threan says to Capt. Rask "You know that the prisoners said that Breana went to the Kings Tower . And we have not found her yet . Also we did not find out from the prisoners why she went there . "
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Lord Skybolt wrote:Threan says to Capt. Rask "You know that the prisoners said that Breana went to the Kings Tower . And we have not found her yet . Also we did not find out from the prisoners why she went there . "

Rask-

''Oh....she went to the King's Tower? Men were slain there this morning...''

Jamethon, dusting himself off-

''Watch-Captain, we have reason to believe that Shana is working with Rardi, that is, Breana. Before she abandoned us, she told me and Alain that this was payback. She let Breana go earlier, when arresting her would have been easy- an almost inexplicably stupid move- unless they were working together. ''
Last edited by ewancummins on Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Lord Skybolt »

"No no she couldn't be working with Rardi . As she seemed so offended by the Idea of me approving of necromancy and dealing with devils ."Threan says out loud at hearing Jamethon's theory .
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Lord Skybolt wrote:"No no she couldn't be working with Rardi . As she seemed so offended by the Idea of me approving of necromancy and dealing with devils ."Threan says out loud at hearing Jamethon's theory .
''Ha! Just a clever cover, no doubt. ''

Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Lord Skybolt »

"No I don't think she's that smart . "
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Glim chuckles.

Jamethon laughs, too.

''Right, maybe she's just an idiot. I still don't trust her.''

At this time, two men arrive on foot.

''Sir, report, sir! The big guy murdered one of our men, and so Karl cut him down. No sign of the missing ones- but the men are still looking. This fog....''