Fellowship of the White Star now available at DriveThruRPG!

Discussing Masque of the Red Death
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

Fellowship of the White Star now available at DriveThruRPG!

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Hi,

The surprising charmly clone/sequel of MotRD, a Ravenloft book in all but name, is now available as a To-Buy-PDF.

Maybe worth a look for some of you!

Cheers,

Rafe
Jonathan Winters
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Jonathan Winters »

I bought this a while ago.

I haven't played MotRD in a while, but there is some good stuff in there. The setting is advanced by a few years more than MotRD if I recall correctly, but it shouldn't be too hard to ''backtrack'' the tech or setting I would think...

My only criticism might be the PC classes which were some kind of rehash of the Core classes. But for all I know, it could just be a matter of personnal taste.

The whole cabal, setting was interesting and would pillage some stuff for my own game.

And please note I don't have the book in front of me.

Patrick
Mysteries of Darkon (AKA Miranda Cornelius' Journal)
On hiatus while visiting Ptolus, City by the Spire, new RL-inspired campaign: Madness Rising!
www.bullonir.wikidot.com
Sassey
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Sassey »

fair Note: I'm on eof the campaign writers and staff

I'm glad some of you like the campaign. I can say that the majority of folks who have given it a try at cons have been hooked and keep playing.

The campaign rolls the year each calendar year. 2010 is 1907. Wehad 24 mods set in 1905 and another 22 for 1906, we are shooting for about the same for 1907.

In addtion to the folk who play in the official campaign, I know folks who use the mods for savage worlds, cthulhu, ravenloft, home FWS games, etc... They are pretty easy to translate into other systems. Most of them would also be easy enough to play in the victorian period rather than the Edwardian, but there are soem mods that are time sensitive. For instance the ones with Rasputin and the San Francisco quake are pretty much tied to a specific date.

The website is www.fellowshipwhitestar.com if anyone wants to read more on it.

/cheers!

-Dave
Check out my horror RPG campaign at fellowshipwhitestar.com
Ronia Sun
Arch-villain
Arch-villain
Location: Laramie, Wyoming, gearing up for another looong winter...

Post by Ronia Sun »

I do intend to get the main campaign book eventually, but I'm gettin' those modules as soon as I get paid!!! Many of them would be perfect for my Ravenloft campaign! :D

Cheers on a great job, White Star folks!!
Always be wary of any helpful item that weighs less than its operating manual. --Terry Pratchett