Rasputin Must Die! (Pathfinder Adventure Path)

Discussing Masque of the Red Death
The Lesser Evil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Rasputin Must Die! (Pathfinder Adventure Path)

Post by The Lesser Evil »

Anybody check this out? Might be of some inspiration for those of you who like the Great War project. It's got PF stats for Rasputin, WWI technology, and some related weird science horrors (trench mists/zombies, animated tanks, etc).
Joël of the FoS

Re: Rasputin Must Die! (Pathfinder Adventure Path)

Post by Joël of the FoS »

So far, from what I have read of the PDF (haven't received my paper copy yet), I like it a lot.

I even caress the idea of making it a domain and send my RL PC into this WW1 chaos ;)

---

This PF started well, with a cold universe opening on the world. Could be fun to tie this in RL with the cold demon fey fey (Cotn-D) or Jezra Wagner.

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
The Lesser Evil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Rasputin Must Die! (Pathfinder Adventure Path)

Post by The Lesser Evil »

Joël of the FoS wrote:So far, from what I have read of the PDF (haven't received my paper copy yet), I like it a lot.

I even caress the idea of making it a domain and send my RL PC into this WW1 chaos ;)

---

This PF started well, with a cold universe opening on the world. Could be fun to tie this in RL with the cold demon fey fey (Cotn-D) or Jezra Wagner.

Joël
I'm sure you could do something with it if you expanded upon/fleshed out the frozen reaches cluster. Irrisen might be an interesting drop in.