Non-Ravenloft Adventure Modules

Discussing all roleplaying games
jinat
Conspirator
Conspirator

Non-Ravenloft Adventure Modules

Post by jinat »

Can someone recommend non-ravenloft adventures that people have adapted to Ravenloft, and also a little info on what domain worked for your adaptation.
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Non-Ravenloft Adventure Modules

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Here are some small reviews I did of some Paizo adventures:
http://fraternityofshadows.com/forum/vi ... f=1&t=9359
Murder's Mark is the standout for RL, with Gallery of Evil and Carrion Hill having strong showings as well.
I know that many (including our own Joel) have used some of the Carrion Crown adventure path. (they are sitting on my "to read" shelf still..)

Then there's the classic "Ghosts of Mistmoor" from Dungeon Magazine, which is Ravenloft in all but name (and would have been set there if the Setting had existed in time, according to the author, IIRC.)
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
jinat
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by jinat »

Gonzoron of the FoS wrote:Here are some small reviews I did of some Paizo adventures:
http://fraternityofshadows.com/forum/vi ... f=1&t=9359
Murder's Mark is the standout for RL, with Gallery of Evil and Carrion Hill having strong showings as well.
I know that many (including our own Joel) have used some of the Carrion Crown adventure path. (they are sitting on my "to read" shelf still..)

Then there's the classic "Ghosts of Mistmoor" from Dungeon Magazine, which is Ravenloft in all but name (and would have been set there if the Setting had existed in time, according to the author, IIRC.)
Thankyou much appreciated
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

And the pathfinder #2, Skinsaw Murder, had a great haunted manor, with excellent backstory.
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
GreenWood
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by GreenWood »

I have used the heart of the Night fang Spire from 3rd edition in my Ravenloft games, I set the Spire in the Mountains of Misery in Darkon.
I, the Lord of the Midnight Green, now give rise to my final dream.