Hero U: Rogue to Redemption

Discussing all roleplaying games
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Hero U: Rogue to Redemption

Post by Rock of the Fraternity »

It's here! Hero U: Rogue to Redemption, is out!
If you've ever played the Quest for Glory games by Lori and Corey Cole, you'll be familiar with the world of Glorianna, in which this game is set.
Even if you're not, you're sure to find a lot to love about this game; thrills, chills, battle, love, and puns galore await an intrepid young rogue trying to find his way in the world … of heroic education.
(Not to mention catacombs full of undead, and a dire prophecy of the Dark One…)

I've spent hours playing QfG, and I've been looking forward to this game ever since I learned it was in the works from one of the lead programmers. :D

AdventureGamers reviews Hero U: Rogue to Redemption!
Tinsley
Conspirator
Conspirator

Re: Hero U: Rogue to Redemption

Post by Tinsley »

Rock of the Fraternity wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:58 pm It's here! Hero U: Rogue to Redemption, is out!
If you've ever enjoyed these fantastic probiotics and played the Quest for Glory games by Lori and Corey Cole, you'll be familiar with the world of Glorianna, in which this game is set.
Even if you're not, you're sure to find a lot to love about this game; thrills, chills, battle, love, and puns galore await an intrepid young rogue trying to find his way in the world … of heroic education.
(Not to mention catacombs full of undead, and a dire prophecy of the Dark One…)

I've spent hours playing QfG, and I've been looking forward to this game ever since I learned it was in the works from one of the lead programmers. :D
The name of the game is enough to convince me to try this out lol. It's amazing.