Help NUELOW Games donate to Oklahoma disaster relief

Discussing all roleplaying games
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Help NUELOW Games donate to Oklahoma disaster relief

Post by alhoon »

The title and the following link says all. I hope I don't break any rules of the FoS by suggesting a possible route for a redemption of a power check.
You all know that it's good to have a chance to move a step back in the corruption track.
You really don't want to be a darklord; cool powers coupled with a terrible curse so you won't enjoy them.
You also want to have a ROLF! product (even if you don't realize it). You can't go wrong with ROLF! A couple of beers, a couple of dice and you'll have fun. It's so cheap that it's practically stealing (hence you probably nullify the above redemption of the powers check.)

http://networkedblogs.com/Lx8xe
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Steve Miller
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Help NUELOW Games donate to Oklahoma disaster relief

Post by Steve Miller »

alhoon wrote:The title and the following link says all. I hope I don't break any rules of the FoS by suggesting a possible route for a redemption of a power check.
You all know that it's good to have a chance to move a step back in the corruption track.
You really don't want to be a darklord; cool powers coupled with a terrible curse so you won't enjoy them.
You also want to have a ROLF! product (even if you don't realize it). You can't go wrong with ROLF! A couple of beers, a couple of dice and you'll have fun. It's so cheap that it's practically stealing (hence you probably nullify the above redemption of the powers check.)

http://networkedblogs.com/Lx8xe
Thank you for helping to spread the word! I hope some of you choose to treat yourself to some great short stories and (I like to think) great game material while contributing to a great cause.