A nice (and cheap) map pack for underground caves/underdark

Discussing all roleplaying games
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

A nice (and cheap) map pack for underground caves/underdark

Post by alhoon »

Here's a nice, digital map pack that includes 5 maps for single underground encounters + 1 map of a bigger lair.

The goal was to make the customer's life as easy as possible.

Aside of the colored maps, there are "printer-friendly" versions that won't eat up your printer's ink. No convert-to-grayscale-and-then-delete-dark-gray-areas required. That has been done for you.
The files of the maps are also included if you want to add the map in an online tabletop platform. No print-screening required.
And there's some nice art there to start the gears of your imagination.

http://www.rpgnow.com/product/131413/NU ... -Underdark
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Steve Miller
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: A nice (and cheap) map pack for underground caves/underd

Post by Steve Miller »

alhoon wrote:Here's a nice, digital map pack that includes 5 maps for single underground encounters + 1 map of a bigger lair.

The goal was to make the customer's life as easy as possible.

Aside of the colored maps, there are "printer-friendly" versions that won't eat up your printer's ink. No convert-to-grayscale-and-then-delete-dark-gray-areas required. That has been done for you.
The files of the maps are also included if you want to add the map in an online tabletop platform. No print-screening required.
And there's some nice art there to start the gears of your imagination.

http://www.rpgnow.com/product/131413/NU ... -Underdark
Alhoon beat me to it!

It should be noted that the map-pack was created by one of your fellow Ravenloft fans... and published by another (which would be me :) )

Let us know what you think of it! We want feedback so we can make the next one even better!

Steve Miller, Writer of Stuff