Since Ravenloft gamers are among the most creative I know...

Discussing all roleplaying games
Steve Miller
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Since Ravenloft gamers are among the most creative I know...

Post by Steve Miller »

... I wanted to be sure I tell people in these parts about a contest/open call that NUELOW Games is starting.

We have just released The Sorceress of Zoom, the first in a projected three-volume series with tales about an evil sorceress who rules a flying city.

The second volume (The Sorceress of Zoom: Down to Earth) will feature some of the magic items in the Sorceress's treasury, and that's where you all come in.

Submit a strange and unusual magic item for the d20 System, and if we include it in The Sorceress of Zoom: Down to Earth, you will receive a subscription to all NUELOW Games PDF products released through the Onebookshelf.com sites between October 1, 2014, and October 1, 2015.

Send your submission to stevemillermail@gmail.com before September 15, 2014. Inciude the name you wish to be credited under, and the email address tied to your Onebookshelf account. All items published will be released under the Open Game License. They must be your original creation, or based on artifacts shown in NUELOW's The Sorceress of Zoom. Your submission must include game stats and a brief history of the object, and can be no longer than 400 words in length.

The entries will be chosen and edited by L.L. Hundal, and her decisions will be final. Winners will by notified by October 1, 2014.

Click here for previews of The Sorceress of Zoom, or to get your own copy.