POVERO Chapter Three

Online roleplaying at the Café
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: POVERO Chapter Three

Post by ewancummins »

VAN wrote:"Ok no livery. Can you postpone the wedding at midnight please? This will give us more time. At 22:00 Elissa retires to her room at 23:00 we will be there to get her and at midnight hopefully we will take her to Richard. We need that extra hour to hide, evade guards etc.
Aldron says,

"I'll see about it, but I dislike delaying. If the marriage is contracted when I plan, it can be registered by a swift courier before anyone can file an objection. Even an hour added could jeopardize the plan. See if you cannot speed up the timetable. Still, I'll look into it."
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Tom smiles.

"Guess we can try to get Elissa by 22:30 then, we can't go 22:00 sharp since people might be around and not at their rooms yet. I suppose when Elissa retires to her bedroom most maids and servants do the same but they still need some time to finish whatever they have to do before going to sleep. Me, Damien and Gertie are rather good in climbing and with the climbing daggers it will be easier climb to her room and take Elissa out. I don't think get through the front door will be wise, there will guards in the palace that might spot us. The bedroom's window is the best solution. The others can wait outside of the palace and then we will all head to the meeting point."
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

"I'll go in and get her out. She will be most probably more comfortable with me. As long as she knows some attempt will be made to get her to Richard to get married,

she won't alert her guards or her maid or whoever. And we have to work fast. I say we should be already outside her window at 10 pm. I have something I can use to listen

inside her room. just in case."
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

"Let's hope this will end up to become a stabilizing factor in the city." Fild says.
"So, aside of being around the house at 10 pm and Alfonse distracting the family, do we need anything else? Signore Alfonse can you choose who falls asleep with this spell of yours, or not?"
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

...later...

THE PARTY CONCLUDES ITS PLANNING.

Afterward, the members are free to go about their own business, until the next day, when they must make whatever final preparations they are to make, and then launch their daring enterprise.

END OF CHAPTER THREE
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)