RAVENLOFT: The One That Got Away OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: RAVENLOFT: The One That Got Away OOC

Post by Adam »

Also, just so we don't forget...Matyr is still haunting all of our dreams...
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by RocEter »

The swordsman with scary armor could using some healing.

After he does what I said he would do in the message I sent you he can watch the warlock or the portal. Alternatively he can place the warlock in front of the portal and watch both.
History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle and forgets the blood. What ever history remembers of me if it remembers me at all, it shall only be the fraction of the truth.
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

RocEter wrote:The swordsman with scary armor could using some healing.

After he does what I said he would do in the message I sent you he can watch the warlock or the portal. Alternatively he can place the warlock in front of the portal and watch both.
Or better, throw the warlock in the portal and put the things in front of it again, and seal it without him.
And the previously naked lady in the portal too before sealing it. Return her to her family (or her layer of the Abyss) etc.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
kintire
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by kintire »

I believe Kat could do with a bit of magical healing still. She is happy to go with Benn or watch the portal, but she is opposed to Benn going alone and will go with him if no one else does.

On another note, i am afraid I am not really capable of keeping up with the speed of posting this reaches in the fight scenes...apologies if I have held things up. Kats tactics are to flank if possible or feint if not and to stay mobile. happy for Ewan to run her accordingly if a new round comes up and i don't post
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

kintire wrote:I believe Kat could do with a bit of magical healing still. She is happy to go with Benn or watch the portal, but she is opposed to Benn going alone and will go with him if no one else does.

On another note, i am afraid I am not really capable of keeping up with the speed of posting this reaches in the fight scenes...apologies if I have held things up. Kats tactics are to flank if possible or feint if not and to stay mobile. happy for Ewan to run her accordingly if a new round comes up and i don't post
It's cool. You didn't hold anything up.

Tactics noted,
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Kat gets the big cure.

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/cureCriticalWounds.htm

+7

Maxed out?

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Wolfglide of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Wolfglide of the Fraternity »

Klokulf is carrying his sleeping supplies in his pack, so he can camp out anywhere in what he considers high security:
VIEW CONTENT:
He lays out a 15' by 15' canvas, puts his bedroll and winter blanket in the middle, and affixes his Stone of Alarm to the canvas so that no one on foot may approach without the stone shrieking.
Klokulf still has his wand, so he can assist with healing to keep Dorgio from depleting himself. Klokulf will start by trying to fix himself completely. He is at 15 out of 31 now, so he will use three charges:
plus 3
If he heals anyone else (1d8+1 hp per charge), just tell me how many charges he uses so I can record it.

As a member of an authoritarian religion, Klokulf would be perfectly happy to take custody of the blasphemous wizard prisoner if it is needed.
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

One more use of the wand:
+1
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

RocEter wrote:The swordsman with scary armor could using some healing.

Dorgio cure light wounds

+5

Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Is it possible to tell whether the evil magician is truly of the wizard class? Does he seem to have a personal spellbook?

On an unrelated and rather trivial topic, I am sure Klokulf left his morningstar somewhere on the floor after his brush with death. He is certainly retrieving it during the interim.
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Wolfglide wrote:Is it possible to tell whether the evil magician is truly of the wizard class? Does he seem to have a personal spellbook?

On an unrelated and rather trivial topic, I am sure Klokulf left his morningstar somewhere on the floor after his brush with death. He is certainly retrieving it during the interim.
SOMEBODY is actually searching him? Okay.

search

Evil Genius
Evil Genius

My Search skill works out to +4. Hopefully this isn't too hard of a task.
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

You find a bag strapped to his back, under his robes but over his underclothing.

Inside is a battered old book with an iron clasp and a small, flat case of dark hardwood with a brass lock.