View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
RE: Maximum Message Length 
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post RE: Maximum Message Length
Hello there,

I'm currently in the process of fleshing out an idea in the General Forum and I am slowly editing my original post into a one-shot/one read package. I know this method won't (or is less likely to) catch the eye of any forum browsers but that's really a non-issue at this point in time for me. I have upwards of seven such Frankenstein posts planned to put into print (a post for each cell/faction/house of a cult religion that's been banging about my head of late) so they'd essentially act as the thread bumps for reader input/constructive criticism.

My question to the Fraternity is: what are the max characters "allowed" in a single post?

The length of my posts is currently undefined as I am, again, fleshing things out in a slow (lazy) poke n' paste kinda way. Ideally I'd like to have a neat read to the idea (barring writer's ability) but if I have to "serialise" each of the seven then so be it. That's not a problem with me.

Thanks in advance.

Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:10 pm
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post Re: RE: Maximum Message Length
Nevermind, just saw the 60,000 max in the upper-left.

Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]