Birthdays...

Post questions and suggestions here
Guardian of Twilight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Birthdays...

Post by Guardian of Twilight »

Hello! Today is my birthday, and I came by and saw that it didn't list it, even though I have my birth date completed in my profile, year and all. Did I do something wrong, not do something else, or is this a glitch? Just curious, and thank you! :)
[i]Seek not in the shadows, for there ye shall find secrets too terrible for mortal man to bear. [/i]
-Mordentish proverb
Joël of the FoS

Re: Birthdays...

Post by Joël of the FoS »

First of all, happy birthday.

Second, I'll let Ron-of-the-Mighty-Secrets answer.

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Ron-of-the-Mighty-Secrets isn't here. Ron-of-the-Poke-and-Prod-until-it-seems-to-work, however, has solved the case.

The Birthday field input in the UCP is in Day-Month-Year format, not Month-Day-Year. You had your birthday set to July 1st instead of January 7th. Fixed it for you.

Of course, I only noticed this after trying out your birthday for myself, seeing it didn't work (because I did the same thing), then trying to set my own birthday and finding that July had only 12 days. :) You're lucky I was born on the 22nd.

Oh, and Happy Birthday!
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Guardian of Twilight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Oh!! Sorry about that, everyone! And I'm also really sorry I missed seeing my birthday here on the boards. I looked forward to that a lot, actually... :( At least today's Elvis' birthday, so I'm in good company. :) Again, thank you for fixing it for me, and taking time out to wish me a happy birthday. :D
[i]Seek not in the shadows, for there ye shall find secrets too terrible for mortal man to bear. [/i]
-Mordentish proverb
Guardian of Twilight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Just wanting to post here and say thank you for fixing my birthday on the site for me. It means a lot seeing my name listed below! :D
-Mordentish proverb
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Well then, may I say... Happy Birthday!
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Guardian of Twilight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Thank you, that means a lot. :)
-Mordentish proverb