Library Links

Post questions and suggestions here
Arikail
Conspirator
Conspirator

Library Links

Post by Arikail »

Some of the links in the Library are not working. Specifically, the ones listed at the bottom, under the Netbooks section. The Chilling Encounters link is fine, but the rest seem to missing a "/Library/" before the actual netbooks.

Also, I was wondering, do you host the "Book of S___"'s anywhere? I've heard of them, but not seen them, and it sounds like I'm missing out.

I guess this is my intro post, too. So hello guys! This is a great website, and I think I will find it immensely useful in my upcoming Ravenloft game. Well done, and excellent work.
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Library Links

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Thanks for the heads up! I've fixed it. I think something went a little haywire when we added our latest QtR.

No, we don't have the Books of S___ here, and yes, you are missing out. :) But thankfully they are still available from http://www.kargatane.com. go get them! :azalin:

And welcome!
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Arikail
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Arikail »

Awesome!! Thanks for the link, and for fixing the other ones.

And thanks for the welcome. I've been lurking off and on for a couple months, and hoping to get slightly more involved in the community, as you seem to have a good group here.
Goose Bone
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Goose Bone »

There are two links to "Quoth of the Raven Issue 12" in Library, but there's no link to "Issue 11"... I think it's a bug or something.
Nui adevarat! Si eu pot sa iubesc si osa iubesc... Din nou...
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

An old bug that somehow crept back in. thanks for the catch. fixed now.
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."