Anyone got a complete list of all the 3E Ravenloft products?

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Lord Soth

Post by Lord Soth »

I'm the guy on eBay who LOSES 9 times out of 10. :evil: Like this one time I was going on a bidding frenzy, and bid on over a dozen things (Boxed sets, supplements, etc). Thought for sure I'd get most of them. Hell, I thought I overbid a lot, and was probably paying more for those books then I had to. The end result?

I LOST EVERY SINGLE AUCTION! I couldn't believe how ANGRY I was! :lol:
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

Patience young knight. :-)
No seriously: watch the market, research prices with completed item search, use a bidding sniper, buy in lots or search for items in false categoiries or with misspelled titles.

Or if you live in the US check out the marketplace on ENworlds forums. You can get incredible deals there.
Catman Jim
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Catman Jim »

I only get about one auction in 50 that I bid on. I bid on a LOT of things, and I set an absolute maximum price that I will not go above. Unless it's something really rare, there will be plenty of other opportunities to get the item you want, and at a substantial savings, if you are patient.
Take a look at what I received today: ebay buy

Look what I paid for a $25 book, and best yet, when I received it, I discovered that it was autographed by Margaret Weiss! :D
I only wish I had retired sooner!
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

Another nice source for books if you're in the US is www.half.com.
I used to buy lots of novels there until they required a US adress. But they have used gamebooks too! Search for the exact title not the line.
Last edited by The Giamarga on Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dominique
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Dominique »

CorvusCornix wrote:You might want to think again about buying ALL 3E Books, essentially "Denizens of Darkness" is the same as "Denizens of Dread": DoDread is the newer 3.5 Version, I believe somewhere on this site you can find a list of the changes between the books, but as far as I know no text was removed, only added. Therefore, DoDarkness has become redundant...
Out of idle curiosity, where on the site would that be? I finally decided to stop laboriously converting my 2e compendiums by hand the other day, only to find out that I'd accidentally picked up Darkness. :x
"I'd really love a cup of tea, but it would be, like, blood or death or evil or something."
~Matteo Brazi, Borcan thief, Day 3 of Bleak House
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

Dominique
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Dominique »

The Giamarga wrote:Probably here (in the Drawing Room)
Ah, good. Nothing completely new that can't just be copied over laboriously from 2e again. :wink:
"I'd really love a cup of tea, but it would be, like, blood or death or evil or something."
~Matteo Brazi, Borcan thief, Day 3 of Bleak House
Algaris
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Algaris »

The Giamarga wrote:
Drinnik Shoehorn wrote:I'll give you one guess to my eBay id.

Go on, guess!
hmmm.. perhaps Drinnik? If yes, bad Drinnik! Buying from Cougarrinard *shakeshead* Don't let the acaeum guys hear that.
What's wrong with Cougarrinard? I've bought quite a lot of Ravenloft stuff from him.
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

I personally have nothing against him (though his postage is a bit high and all-capital item descriptions annoy me) though I have bought only once or twice from him.

The guys from www.acaeum.com who are serious collectors of (A)D&D and experienced ebayers (which i am also but see above) don't like him because he tries to manipulate the market for example by by buying out all of the Bloodstone modules and trying to sell them for inflated prices and often giving exagerated/improper descriptions of an item's condition. He also has some annoying business practices when he buys lots, bidding on everything, messing around with shipping procedures and feedback extortion.

Some interesting threads on their messageboards:
http://www.acaeum.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1183
http://www.acaeum.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1868
http://www.acaeum.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1807
http://www.acaeum.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1513
http://www.acaeum.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1431
Drinnik Shoehorn
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Drinnik Shoehorn »

The Giamarga wrote:
The guys from www.acaeum.com who are serious collectors of (A)D&D and experienced ebayers (which i am also but see above) don't like him because he tries to manipulate the market for example by by buying out all of the Bloodstone modules and trying to sell them for inflated prices and often giving exagerated/improper descriptions of an item's condition. He also has some annoying business practices when he buys lots, bidding on everything, messing around with shipping procedures and feedback extortion.
I've had problems with the quality of his products, and the map was missing from Circle of Darkness.
"Blood once flowed, a choice was made
Travel by night the smallest one bade" The Ballad of the Taverners.
The Galen Saga: 2000-2005
Catman Jim
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Catman Jim »

Catman Jim wrote:
The Giamarga wrote:If you're in the US you can get Gaz V and DTadL for quite cheap here.

Anyone care to help me in getting these two for me and sending them along to Germany ???
That's not your best deal, they are not combining shipping & require insurance. That would be about $40 US to get both, and then they would need to be sent to Germany for an additional amount.
Looking on Amazon's US site, you can get GAZ V and DT&DL together for $32 and get free shipping in the US.

PM me Frank, we could work something out (what'cha got for minis right now?) :wink:
Transaction completed! 8)
I only wish I had retired sooner!
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

Thank you very much Jim. My 3E Ravenloft collection is now almost complete!
Merry Xmas to you all!
Twin Agate Dragons
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Twin Agate Dragons »

Here is a document I whipped up a while ago.
[url=http://www.fraternityofshadows.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6410]Ravenloft - The Dreull Lands[/url] | [url=http://www.fraternityofshadows.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6413]Recent Updates[/url]
Paladyn
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Paladyn »

I only lack tarokka deck...
I love shorcuts!:
"IMHO a SH HH should be a better RL DL"
- Kargatane mailing list member
------
My campaign's journal: [url]http://forgotten-epic.blogspot.com[/url]
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re:

Post by The Giamarga »

Mangrum wrote:Ravenloft Third Edition
Ravenloft Player's Handbook
Ravenloft Dungeon Master's Guide
Secrets of the Dread Realms
Denizens of Dread
Denizens of Darkness
Champions of Darkness
Heroes of Light
Van Richten's Arsenal
Van Richten's Guide to the Walking Dead
Van Richten's Guide to the Shadow Fey
Van Richten's Guide to the Mists
Ravenloft Gazetteer Vol. I-V
Legacies of the Blood
Dark Tales and Disturbing Legends
Ravenloft Tarokka Deck

Also: Masque of the Red Death
There's also a limited edition of the Ravenloft Core book available.