The Devil's Dreams, poll # 1

Online roleplaying at the Café

Are you interested in playing in a sequel?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:17 am

Yes, I'd love to play.
83%
Maybe...
17%
No, I'm not interested.
No votes

Total votes: 6

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

The Devil's Dreams, poll # 1

Post by ewancummins »

I'm going on an overseas vacation in July, and I'll be rather busy working on a thesis paper much of the rest of the summer break.

Whoosh!

Chapter Five will be the final chapter of the Devil's Dreams. It may not be the end of the party's adventures in Ravenloft, if the heroes prevail.
I may start a new arc next fall, if I have time and the interest level is high enough.

I am running a few polls. If you have time, please respond. This poll is open to both active players and those on the soon-to-be-cleared waiting list.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: The Devil's Dreams, poll # 1

Post by Rock of the Fraternity »

I'd love to be in a sequel, but the poll form keeps registering as invalid.

Just count me in, please. ^^ Send me a pm when you're ready for the sequel.
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Rock wrote:I'd love to be in a sequel, but the poll form keeps registering as invalid.

Just count me in, please. ^^ Send me a pm when you're ready for the sequel.
I voted for you.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Adam »

Same here, both for interest and success voting in the poll.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
Ail
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Ail »

I'm voting yes. As this is my first attempt, I still don't know if I'll have troubles with the poll.
Zumba d'Oxossi (A Stitch in Souragne)
Brother Eustace (The Devil's Dreams)
Robert de Moureaux (A New Barovia)
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Same here, count me in when you are about to start Ewan :)
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

I voted for the frogmen.............. :P
RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by RocEter »

It won't let me vote twice.. I will participate in the next game. Though if you plan on running a wilderness style adventure.. I may have bring back Galandel..

We can even call it the "Great Human Hunt.." :evil:
History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle and forgets the blood. What ever history remembers of me if it remembers me at all, it shall only be the fraction of the truth.
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

RocEter wrote:It won't let me vote twice.. I will participate in the next game. Though if you plan on running a wilderness style adventure.. I may have bring back Galandel..

We can even call it the "Great Human Hunt.." :evil:

Hhehehehehe.....

Yeah, sure. If it takes place outsude Ricehmulot and is wilderness heavy, the elf ranger may make a comeback.

RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by RocEter »

Excellent..

If not expect see a grumbling Thom as the party whisks him away on yet another crazy adventure they intend on having.. all for the sake of Dorgio's books.

"Dorgio keeping Thom in business cause he doesn't want to end up on the streets." :azalin:
History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle and forgets the blood. What ever history remembers of me if it remembers me at all, it shall only be the fraction of the truth.
Ail
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Ail »

RocEter wrote:Excellent..

If not expect see a grumbling Thom as the party whisks him away on yet another crazy adventure they intend on having.. all for the sake of Dorgio's books.

"Dorgio keeping Thom in business cause he doesn't want to end up on the streets." :azalin:
Although it seems he does have the skills to survive on the streets if needed ;-)
Zumba d'Oxossi (A Stitch in Souragne)
Brother Eustace (The Devil's Dreams)
Robert de Moureaux (A New Barovia)
RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by RocEter »

Yes skills of a bookseller... :twisted:
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

RocEter wrote:Excellent..

It is a good tie to the group, isn't it? :D