Come one, come all come to The Carvival.

Online roleplaying at the Café
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Come one, come all come to The Carvival.

Post by steveflam »

Percy looks nervous. "Yo-ou-ou mean ,,,,, we are going to sp-sp-split up? Damnation even! Not a good idea but if
we must, we must. Then what? This will not be easy after all."
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Boiros looks at Percy and tries to reassure her:

"Don't worry I will not let anything happen to you but if you don't feel like it you can go with Tirso and Grimm so you are 3 instead of 2 or you can always stay here at the temple and we can come pick you up when we find the men we need to help us. We will split up in order to get more jobs done, we need to do our best to get these people trust which isn't easy. We will go at the village and ask who wants help and try to assist any way we can. Your skills will be very handy Percy, I really doubt there is anyone in this village that can cast arcane spells like you do. It's up to you."
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
brilliantlight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by brilliantlight »

tarlyn wrote:Percy looks nervous. "Yo-ou-ou mean ,,,,, we are going to sp-sp-split up? Damnation even! Not a good idea but if
we must, we must. Then what? This will not be easy after all."
The priest replies "For the most part these are good folks. They might make remarks or treat you rudely but they aren't going to attack you."
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Boiros looks at the cleric of Morninglord and sighs:

"I know what you mean Father, I think I'm speaking for all of us here but we are used to such behavior. People don't trust and often are afraid of whatever seems different than them. At least they will not attack us on sight which is a great thing, then hopefully we will have time to prove ourselves and earn their trust."

Then Boiros looks at his companions and says:

"Ready to go?"
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

The small red haired girl swallows hard. "O-okay, I g-g-uess I c-can go with one gr-group."
Nemesio
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Nemesio »

"Ready."
Nemesio
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Nemesio »

Tirso exits the temple and retrieves a few throwing axes from a nearby cord of wood. On his way to the woodcutter's he tries juggling his axes.

"Hey Grimm. Could you give me a few pointers. I'd like to learn to juggle my axes the way you do with your knives."