Good like it is (please elaborate).
89%

Total votes: 9

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Poll #1 Birthright: Tuornen

Post by ewancummins »

This game is difficult to run, with all the split scenes and PCs running around doing their own stuff, but it has been a lot of fun for me. I hope it has been fun for all of you thus far. I'm quite happy to continue running it all through the summer (and probably beyond; we will see how busy I am in grad school), but I need some feedback from players to help me.

Please answer at your convenience:
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Poll #1 Birthright: Tuornen

Post by RocEter »

I vote to continue on!

Yes while the game is hard and it may take awhile for posts to come around. I still enjoy the game and character. I think there is enough story to keep the game going and I enjoy the fact that my character can go do something different.
History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle and forgets the blood. What ever history remembers of me if it remembers me at all, it shall only be the fraction of the truth.
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Adam »

It's very different than any other game I've been in, which is a good thing. My PCs tend to fall into the category of either A) Skill monkey wise-ass or B) World building priest guy. Cormac has flavors of both, and I'm enjoying building his little domain.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
Varrus the Ethical
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Varrus the Ethical »

I'm having a lot of fun playing Roald and would be happy to continue with him in the long term.
"Most men would rather deny a hard truth than face it."

George R.R. Martin.
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

I like how it's going, even if things tend to be split up among several scenes. It would be nice if some of the different groups had a chance to interact with each other, though I suspect that's probably going to happen should Devlin, Renn, and Filbert keep heading north and run into Cormac, The Huntsman, or Gunnar.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

I enjoy Torthur and did enjoy Dominica. Happy with how it is going. Don't see how we could all hook up, but if we do, the more the merrier!
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

I enjoy both the game and playing Filbert. It`s the first time I play a game that is split in many groups and it`s cool been able to interract with different PCs and NPC. I would love to see the game going on even after summer if you can make it of course Ewan.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

I enjoy both the game and playing Filbert. It`s the first time I play a game that is split in many groups and it`s cool been able to interract with different PCs and NPC. I would love to see the game going on even after summer if you can make it of course Ewan.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
kintire
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by kintire »

I'm enjoying it very much, although I wouldnt mind interacting with the rest of the party!