Poll# 2 Birthright

Online roleplaying at the Café

Party unity?

The game would be better if we were all in one big party. Let’s get together as soon as it makes sense in-game.
No votes
I am happy with the current dynamic of small groups (and the occasional solo act) that may meet and separate as the story develops.
75%
Something else (please elaborate)
25%

Total votes: 8

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Poll# 2 Birthright

Post by ewancummins »

Party unity:
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Poll# 2 Birthright

Post by RocEter »

I really like the small group dynamic we got going here but I think it would be cool if the party got together everyone once in awhile for some large quest or mission. You know? I'll gladly go with the flow though, cause my character is chaotic like that.
History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle and forgets the blood. What ever history remembers of me if it remembers me at all, it shall only be the fraction of the truth.
Varrus the Ethical
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Varrus the Ethical »

The times when Roald has pulled the solo-badass routine have been a blast. But I'm fine with him being part of a larger group if it helps you manage the game, Ewan.
Last edited by Varrus the Ethical on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Most men would rather deny a hard truth than face it."

George R.R. Martin.
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

I like either.
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

I like be in small groups or do solo adventures but I agree with Roc I would like to see all of us in one adventure. Just so we have the opportunity to actually play alltogether.If fits the game of course.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

VAN wrote:I like be in small groups or do solo adventures but I agree with Roc I would like to see all of us in one adventure. Just so we have the opportunity to actually play alltogether.If fits the game of course.

I'm pretty sure that will happen in due course, Van.
Tuornen really isn't a huge place, and the war is making names for men. Deeds will become stories and stories will be heard by the duke and by others. That's not even accounting for PCs converging on certain parts of the map, which could easily happen given current events.

That's assuming the PCs don't all meet up in the dungeons of Lofton or a slave camp in the Five Peaks...
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
kintire
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by kintire »

I'm happy with the small group dynamic although it would be easier i think if there werent quite so many