'Shadows of Dreams' book from NUELOW Games

Books, movies, television and everything else
Steve Miller
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

'Shadows of Dreams' book from NUELOW Games

Post by Steve Miller »

Hi everyone... I just wanted to stop by and mention the latest book I've edited for NUELOW Games, because I think it might have material some of you will find inspirational and useful in creating your RL games.

Shadows of Dreams is a richly illustrated, small collection of poetry and verse by the great Robert E. Howard. Most of the poems are dark in nature, and might serve as a source of RL ideas, or, with some small tweaks, as in-world poetry by this or that NPC, PC, or dark lord.

There's also a small section featuring four d20 System magic items/artifacts designed by yours truly (a one-time Ravenloft writer, for those who don't know/don't remember), and a couple of them might be very suitable for your campaigns. (They were inspired by some of the poems and art in the book, so it all fits together for gaming useful goodness.

Click here to read more and see previews at DriveThruFiction. And if there's any questions or comments, leave 'em here. I lurk about every now and then.

--Steve Miller, Writer of Stuff
Steve Miller
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: 'Shadows of Dreams' book from NUELOW Games

Post by Steve Miller »

This might be too late to do anyone any good, as I just remembered I didn't swing by here today...

All the fiction ebook anthologies of NUELOW Games have been on sale today, and will remain so for an additional hour or so. Several of these include stories that I partially drew on for inspiration back when I was writing Ravenloft material. Check them out here... and if you like what you see, you can get them for 33% - 44% off. At least for a little while longer.