Master of Illusion

Post by Jason of the Fraternity »

One week to go... :(
[i]Pandemonium did not reign, it poured![/i]
Hadis Deadstalker
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Hadis Deadstalker »

I'm pretty much done with my story. Just waiting for the hubby to qc it.

Jason,
I already sent you my npc info for help with formatting. Should I send you the plans & maps & story or just send them to the generic submission email address?
Hadis
My, I'll bet you monsters lead innnnteresting lives. - Bugs Bunny
Jason of the Fraternity
Master of Illusion
Master of Illusion

Hadis Deadstalker wrote:I already sent you my npc info for help with formatting. Should I send you the plans & maps & story or just send them to the generic submission email address?
Since I am already helping do the rules layout for your NPCs, you should probably just go ahead and send the rest of your materials to me. You are always welcome to submit things to the generic submission e-mail address, but we can cut out the middleman in this particular case. :twisted:
Hadis Deadstalker
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Hadis Deadstalker »

Jason of the Fraternity wrote: Since I am already helping do the rules layout for your NPCs, you should probably just go ahead and send the rest of your materials to me. You are always welcome to submit things to the generic submission e-mail address, but we can cut out the middleman in this particular case. :twisted:
Jason,
No problem. :D I'll send you the maps and plans tonight. And when my hubby qc's it for grammar and tense, and I give it a once over for content. I'll drop that off to you. If he does it tomorrow like he promised. You should get it tomorrow night. :wink:
Hadis
My, I'll bet you monsters lead innnnteresting lives. - Bugs Bunny
Jason of the Fraternity
Master of Illusion
Master of Illusion

One day left! Tomorrow is the big day, ladies and gents... Don't forget to submit! 8)
Daisu
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Post by Daisu »

I still need confirmation that my Revision of my article been received and its file format was readable. I also have a map and dedication to be attached but need to know first if revision made it acceptable for the netbook or not. Everyone is busy, I know but I need that Yes most with the duedate about to be passed and no time for resubitmitance.
My RPG PC Game: higurashirpg.blogspot.com
Jason of the Fraternity
Master of Illusion
Master of Illusion

Daisu wrote:Everyone is busy, I know but I need that Yes most with the duedate about to be passed and no time for resubitmitance.
Since Joel is the one working on your submission, Daisu, he would be the best one to asnwer this uncertainty of yours. I think that it is pretty safe to say that your submission will be making it into the netbook, though. From what I saw, there were a few things that needed to be corrected yet but the adventure should be finished in time for this next issue.

So go ahead and submit your dedication for inclusion.

Jason
Daisu
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Post by Daisu »

Thank you for the information, it is pretty scary not even knowing if the word and rtf formats i had to send it in was even readable since I am now working on a different operating system. Map and dedication will be sent tommorow evening. I have like two people that were working on a map but they have not sent me their conception of it, and I even have my own version that i am hurrily making up. The true orginal was lost after the adventure was orginally created, and after rewrites it does not conform so readible to what i remembered.. but new one should clearify things.
Daisu
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Post by Daisu »

sent map and dedication hope it recieved in time.
Jason of the Fraternity
Master of Illusion
Master of Illusion

Daisu wrote:sent map and dedication hope it recieved in time.
Just for everyone's information: As long as your article is accepted by the deadline, we aren't very concerned about your dedication being received by the deadline date. We still need to receive it before we put everything together and place the finished issue on the website, but it isn't as if we'll reject accepting a biography/dedication if it comes in a couple of days later.

Jason
Daisu
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Post by Daisu »

worried about the map being recieved, my e-mail seems to not work sometimes and with no reply if received I take it as worse case scenrio. I worry alot, usually too much.
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Daisu wrote:worried about the map being recieved, my e-mail seems to not work sometimes and with no reply if received I take it as worse case scenrio. I worry alot, usually too much.
Here, have some tea. Yes, we got your stuff :)

I am working on it and then I'll pass it to Jason for another review.

Joël
Gemathustra
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gemathustra »

Joël of the Fraternity wrote:
Daisu wrote:worried about the map being recieved, my e-mail seems to not work sometimes and with no reply if received I take it as worse case scenrio. I worry alot, usually too much.
Here, have some tea. Yes, we got your stuff :)

I am working on it and then I'll pass it to Jason for another review.

Joël
No!
Don't drink the tea!
It's the Black and Blue Oolong from Borca!
They use it to...
Caffenate the mice...
"Arrogant mortal! You are in my world now and you will never leave this attic alive! I will destroy you, and then I will possess she whom you love the most. And there is not a single thing in the world you can do to stop me!"
*poke*
"OW!"
-Dracula