A stitch in Souragne - OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
Ail
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: A stitch in Souragne - OOC

Post by Ail »

Rock wrote:Yes, I recognized you. ^^;

I sent you a pm on the paizo forum with links to some useful background info on the countries involved, and a website that should be very useful in character creation.
The setting has quite little to do with Fighting Fantasy, more's the pity, but I did draw the AP from there.

When deciding on your character, please have a look at the other people already selected, and be warned that a Conjuror will be joining us as well.

Happy gaming!

Ok, so I have been generating parts of my character tonight. I saw the rest of the party, but I don't know what are the implications of having a conjuror. I am going wiht a human rogue-swashbuckler, and my stats currently are:

Str: 11,
Con: 12
Dex: 16 (includes racial bonus)
Int: 14
Wis: 12
Cha: 14

I will be picking skills and feats tomorrow. Alignment is probably CG or CN.
I haven't decided how much honour is left in him.
By the way, his tentative name: Robert, le Bâtard.
Not an endearing name, but I'm on an experimental mood (I'd never choose one like that years ago)

I'm new to the forum there, never noticed I had a PM! Thanks :)
Zumba d'Oxossi (A Stitch in Souragne)
Brother Eustace (The Devil's Dreams)
Robert de Moureaux (A New Barovia)
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Rock of the Fraternity »

If, at the paizo forum, you go to My Account (upper screen), you can create a new profile for your character right there, so you can play under that name and have quick, easy access to your stats and equipment. :) Check out the other players' character profiles to see what such profiles best look like.

Also keep in mind that the first time you take a rank in a class skill, you get a +3 bonus! You can take cross-class skill ranks, but don't get the bonus. If those skills later become bonus, then the +3 bonus does come to you - but only once! ^^

Hope to see you there soon.
Ail
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Ail »

Rock wrote:If, at the paizo forum, you go to My Account (upper screen), you can create a new profile for your character right there, so you can play under that name and have quick, easy access to your stats and equipment. :) Check out the other players' character profiles to see what such profiles best look like.

Also keep in mind that the first time you take a rank in a class skill, you get a +3 bonus! You can take cross-class skill ranks, but don't get the bonus. If those skills later become bonus, then the +3 bonus does come to you - but only once! ^^

Hope to see you there soon.
So, just to make sure I understood, every class skill has a +3 misc. bonus at any point in the game?
Ail
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Ail »

Also, are we all in the service of basically an evil empire? Can we still be good?