Hazlan, Land of Monsters OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Hazlan, Land of Monsters OOC

Post by NeoTiamat »

Well then. Due North in that case. Lena is scuttling along the top of the map to the right, basically.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Re: Hazlan, Land of Monsters OOC

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

OK!

That was abrupt!

But desperate times call for desperate measures.

I have been hoping for some time now to devote more time to this campaign after I got my paper submitted and cleared up some other stuff (family health problems, job searching, etc etc life etc etc). The paper submission has dragged on for months and eaten. my. life. and the other stuff hasn't gotten better either. :-/ We have agreed on a reboot/refocusing, so I thought we had better wind this up somehow, and this is more or less where we were going anyway.

What next? Well, a little hiatus for paper submitting. Then I will revisit my time and energy questions and we'll see how that stacks up. If that looks good we'll probably do some player recruitment and jump back into Hazlani politics in the continuation, which is unlikely to be done with any degree of seriousness and attention before the New Year, tho we may have set-up stuff before then.

Questions? Comments? Recommendations? Fire away!
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena: