Illustration of my group

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Alanik Ray
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Illustration of my group

Post by Alanik Ray »

I had to share this with you guys... here's an illustration of my group being ambushed by Toben Zombies. Hope you like it.

Artist's site: https://www.behance.net/manucunhas
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Illustration of my group

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

fantastic!
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Guardian of Twilight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Guardian of Twilight »

That is a wonderful picture! :)
[i]Seek not in the shadows, for there ye shall find secrets too terrible for mortal man to bear. [/i]
-Mordentish proverb
Alanik Ray
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Alanik Ray »

Clockwise from top: Yuri Borodin Dimitriov (Necromancer/Loremaster), Bentley Branhousen (Fighter/Urban Ranger), Damon "Pyro" Rakar (Rogue/Gunslinger), Ewan (Cleric of Ezra/Anchorite), Mikhail Dimetresko (Fighter), Anne Marie Dilisnya (Rogue/Ranger).
Dark Angel
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Dark Angel »

I am about to restart a campaign in Darkon and have been compiling all of my information and resources. Now in viewing this thread has made it apparent that not only have I completely missed an opportunity with Toben, I almost screwed the pooch about unleashing it upon low level players (the few others were much higher and able before) and how traumatic it will be for my three new victims (i.e. Ravenloft noobs).

Oh Alanik Ray, I think I owe you a beer just for bringing this back into my area of focus.
"One does not stop playing when they get old, they grow old when they stop playing" George Bernard Shaw
"If you could be either God’s worst enemy or nothing, which would you choose?" Chuck Palahniuk
Alanik Ray
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Alanik Ray »

Dark Angel wrote:I am about to restart a campaign in Darkon and have been compiling all of my information and resources. Now in viewing this thread has made it apparent that not only have I completely missed an opportunity with Toben, I almost screwed the pooch about unleashing it upon low level players (the few others were much higher and able before) and how traumatic it will be for my three new victims (i.e. Ravenloft noobs).

Oh Alanik Ray, I think I owe you a beer just for bringing this back into my area of focus.
Glad I could help. The good thing about Toben is that he can be a threat to a group of any level. He could easily infect low level bodies to challenge any level one party.

I'll hold you to that beer. :D
Alanik Ray
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Alanik Ray »

Easter egg: On the lower left side there is a Carnival flyer nailed to the tree. I thought that would be a nice touch.
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Very cool :)
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Your party is in trouble...
The illustration is amazing.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!